Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Al Dente Pastors



No im not talking spaghetti or carbonara.......LOL


Introducing:My In-Laws Ray and Kym

I have Complete and Unconditional Trust and Love for these two people.They make me want to be all that I can be.They are the smartest most compassionate people I have ever met and I strive to be as awesome as these to people.

(and im not sucking up....LOL)



Im talking about my Darling father in law and mother in law.Ray is many things to me he is my friend my mentor my confidant and my pastor.He is a blessing in my life a shining light that forever shines bright in my heart.He is a master of the ink he just rang to ask my opinon on a letter he had just wrote to a company and my tummy aches from laughing at the wit in which he can get his point across.
He also knows that my Ben is away today and has been in Brisy for two days so im sure he also uses the time just to check on me. (Feeling oh so loved)

Kym....An amazing woman whom im proud to be loved by. Do you ever sometimes feel that just being loved by a certain person makes you a better person well thats how she makes me feel and I consider them a huge Blessing in my Life. XOXO To them both.
They have accepted my kids and I into her family with a warmth that I pray everyone feels once in their lives. But really consider how lucky I am to have them be the Parents of my SOUL MATE.

Tonight the youngest of my angels has her performce of "The Wiz" a Funky Hip Hop version of The Wizard of Oz. She will look amazing in her costumes hopefully i can do the whole photo thing so all can see just how mazing she is.Ben is bringing Danicka up from Brissy tonight so she can cheer on her baby sista(and give me some precious time)
Miss my oldest kids terribly. But they are both young adults doing their mummy Proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home