Thursday, September 21, 2006

""The Wiz""

The above photo is Ayesha's bestie her name is maddie she is a great kid with a huge Heart and has been an integral part of Ayeshas transition to Eumundi from Brisbane another one one of my fave babes.


Well what an exiciting night 50 gorgeous kids all getting ready out the back of the hall. Everybody waiting patiently in their seats,then the lights dim and the show begins. Music filled the hall and then the dancing.Their tireless daily rehersals have paid off. There all unreal and my baby shined it was an all round great show.A standing ovation followed the finale and the drive home was full of excitement and laughter as we recounted the nights events Danicka and Ayesha catching up on some overdue goss. We all thought Ayesha was the "BEST" (We may be a bit byest but thats our privlege)

Danicka and I were up well after everyone was asleep I made her a hot icecream ball with caramel sauce, after she stuffed herself we talked and laughed until we reluctantly went to sleep at about 3.30 am. Im so lucky that my guy didnt mind the fact the she and i were curled up on a matress in the lounge when he got up at 6am for work considering I hadnt seen him in two days. He knows how much i miss my baby. She has grown into such an amazing young lady im so PROUD of her. Letting go of them and allowing them to live their own lives with their own choices, is a lesson in itself. You teach them right from wrong, to be kind and caring and everything that you think is right at the time. Then it is so hard to trust that you have given them the right advice and guidance to make good choices. But so far so good. It doesnt get any easier as they get older because to me they will always be my babies.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sweets, how exciting.
I wish I were there.
You are such a darling.. and I am loving your blog.
So much.
You *must* meet my gal Kim one day.
You two.... would get on SO well.
Both brilliant Mama's.
Like minded souls.
Trust me.
Love you
Bx

 
At 1:32 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Hey sweet,
Absoloutely busting for *XMAS*
Missing u Huge!!!
Thankyou so muh for everything
Love you *HUGE*

Have a great weekend!!!!!!
Shaz xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home