Friday, September 22, 2006

I Believe......

"I Believe...... "
There is no greater investment you can make which will pay you so well as the love time and effort you put into raising your children.
"I Believe......
That our children are to be "Respected, Forgiven and Loved Unconditionally"
"I Believe......
That Insults should be written in the sand, and praises carved in stone.We should teach them to Never be afraid to try something new. "Remember" Amateurs built the ark; Professionals built the titanic.
"I Believe......
That my chidren are the future and they can learn from my past.
"They know bad things can happen to good people".
They know bad things have happened to me.
They know that im not Bitter,Im not Vengful,Im not Beaten.
They know im Stronger,Better and Braver for being able to put my past were it belongs..........In The Past
"I Believe......
That forgiveness is the key to moving forward "With a True Heart" like the one that we are all born with.Its the path that we choose or not!!! That makes us into the person that we become.
"I Believe......
That Honesty and commitment to my children has given them the stepping stones required to be AMAZING young people and by telling them daily, they can grow with the confidence and care for others they would wish for themselves.
"I Believe......
I sometimes dont tell them how much they mean to me.How their mere presence or a glimpse of their smiles melt my Heart and my Fears.
"I Believe......
I will always try harder to rectify that.
"I Believe......
Someone may have stolen my dream when i was young and fresh and innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible.
"I Believe......In "ME"

1 Comments:

At 3:42 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I believe in you too ... and always will!! Love you, Deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home