Friday, September 22, 2006

"My Babies and Me"

Ayesha-Rae is a beautiful spirit
she is the youngest of my bears and is 11 1/2 and she has
long red hair and grey eyes shes my irish glow, just a
pleasure to love she has a pure and forgiving nature with
a wicked sense of humour that keeps us laughing
constantly.She is a mummas girl (i secretly love it cause
shes my last) She is our actress/comedian/dancer her
concerts a great she was my shyest we used to call her
barnicle, she was permanently attached to my hip but she
has found herself and grown into her own.

Then we have my tiny no 3 Tayla-Rose who is just a doll
shes the next Elle Mcpherson with out the body(lol), shes 13
1/2 but still wheres size 8 clothes and weighs only 27
kgs she was 1 of a twin, I miscarried at 16 weeks
but she hung on and is our fiesty little bear. She has
bum length blonde hair with grey eyes who loves her
friends and is very loyal to them she is the queen of her
sisterhood. Shorter than Ish but loads of fun she just
came first in 100m 200m 400m and 800m shes off to
regionals soon, very proud. Shes quite the little mum and
everyones baby sitter i dont now how she manages to carry
them half the time shes so tiny.Amazingly level headed for her age.
Then there is Kyle he
is my only boy at 17 1/2 hes a handful.
With a smile that could melt any ice berg. He is my crutch and my best friend.
( Of course except for Benjamin)
He is my biggest defence against harm.
he would fight with
me and for me till the death..lol..He is handsome.
(And its not just me who thinks so..he he)
He is 6ft tall Gorgeous brown eyes, very dark brown hair and olive skin all my
bears have olive skin except ayesha but she tans well believe
it or not.
Then there is Danicka-Lea my baby who started it all.
The obsession with my children.
Dana is 5ft 7 long brown hair and big brown eyes she has won many
contests beauty and modelling but she is not into it. She loves
her jeans and pluggers (thongs) pony tails and no make up she is
beautiful inside and out. She is strong and kind and has a true heart of gold.
Being adopted i had nothing to
compare myself to untill she was born and then i was
hooked from the moment she looked into my eyes i knew i
was here on this planet to live and give life, to teach
more than your typical 2.5 children. I was here to raise
and teach many, to love themselves and others equally.
I had been very self distructive up untill that
point (with some reason) but she changed my life and she
changes everyones that she meets she is a blessing with a
cool temprement she is my calmness she is my balance i
worship the young woman that she has become she is still
learning as are we all and id like to shake her when i
see her mistakes but she has taught me to stand back and
except what i cant change to trust in her unconditionally
and exept her choices and to love her just the same. Its hard
(Harder than I thought)
When there little and dependant ,you have
control of their happiness and its an amazing feeling. But
letting them be responsible for their own destiny is the
hardest lesson that ive had to learn even harder than the
rocky road i travelled before them but they are my
life... they are me and i am them.... ther amazing.
I didnt get my 6(My Wish) but i was blessed with 4 of the sweetest
hearts ever and as much as i wanted more it wasnt to be,
So now i can... but cant wait to be a grandmother you
know what i mean. Well i hope that was a small insight
into at least my babies.
I am so proud of all of my children and I love them dearly.
May They always Be Blessed.

5 Comments:

At 3:19 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Hello Shaz ~ Very nice to meet you and I can see that you are a new comer to this blogging community.

I am here to welcome you and tell you that you will find much love and support here, a wonderful place to learn, share and grow.

Your family sounds fantastic and we are somewhat in the same boat.
I will read up on your past posts to better get to know you friend...have a wonderful weekend:)

much love and a welcome hug {{hug}}

xxx darlene

 
At 10:51 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Hey gorgeous.... we have already shared these stories... and its so nice to see thim in print.
I love you babe.
Bx

 
At 7:34 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

My dearest Bek, What can i say,I lovw you huge Honey( You Know)
Dar thankyou so much for your time your a sweet heart, I hope to get to know better,Thankyou for your time.
Shaz

 
At 12:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mum just wanted to say hi and let u know your blog is awsome,i love you,talk to you soon xoxo

 
At 7:00 am , Blogger sandy said...

Just going through your blog and loved the description of your "bears"...all your kids sound great....

So...three girls and a guy..

I have four guys...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home