Tuesday, September 26, 2006

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***


I want to wish the Love of My Life The Happiest Birthday ever. He is the sweetest man I have ever met he has taken on a huge roll being daddy to my clan and he surpasses all my expectations in evey way possible. He has the patients of a saint and he loves our kids unconditionally and I love him for that and so do they. This day is special for both of us because we met each other on his Birthday so its a double Blessing. He has to work today but I have him all to myself tonight the girls are camping with friends of ours and that is something money cant buy. Precious Time ALONE, Yehah. Anyone with kids can understand that.
There is only one thing missing, a baby of our own....I had cancer at 25 and had a Hysterectomy but I still have my ovaries so weve actually been exploring our options on that......Il keep you updated very exciting.
So Happy Birthday Ben I love You Honey !!!!!!!! XOXOX

4 Comments:

At 4:40 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you BENO... I hope you have fabulous day.
Much love to you both (all)
Bek x

 
At 9:10 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Happy Birthday Ben ~ You sound like such a great man...not many of them around...congrats and enjoy your evening together :)

xo Darlene

 
At 8:27 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Thanks Dar im blessed to have him in my life..Both me and my children.
Thanks Honey.
shaz xox

 
At 9:20 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

That is such a great photo of Ben.
LOVE IT.
Bx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home