Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend at The Gold Coast

How could you not have great weekend when this is what you wake up to.


My sweet Bek with Ayesha. Bens youngest Sister shes like one of my own babies I love her kind heart and sweet spirit and so does Ish.As you can see here.



Saraya How could you say NO to this face!!
She just loves chocolate and shes showing me how much.....Thanks Baby Girl, Aunty has some.



Tayla and Bella our gorgy staffy





Martin with a fish he found he didnt understand we couldnt have it for dinner......as we found it floating.
Mmmm..........Yum

These two Great kids belong to Bens sis Amii she is great. I love her huge we always have a laugh together she has a wicked sense of humour and obviously these two little gems are the light of her life.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

So so cute and Ohhh so much fun :)

Hey...what's wrong with floating fish...maybe he was playing dead (hee hee)

Happy Weekend
love
XxxD

 
At 9:23 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

LOVING THE PHOTOS... I take it that you understood my quick guide.
Bx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home