Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Festivities

Hey everyone, My Christmas was lovely family gathered with abundant amounts of Love and food and food made with love and food and food and food (giggle)
I was bursting at the seams I ate more in one day than I have in 6weeks.
We had a wonderful day in the pool and out as it was so hot here, I envy the white Xmas in front of the fire and beautiful hot meals one day I will get my white Xmas.

All my children were with me, my mum and Ben's parents, my brother and his little gal it was fun and laughs all round. My first Xmas day in 6 years with all my kids not being with there dad.

This joy has taken its toll I have slowed down considerably I haven't at all been very well hence my lack of posting but I have tried to check in on you all when I can stand the light off my lap top. The girls are in Cairns for 2 weeks and after New Years his sister Amii will have left and the house will only have Ben and I here. It will be peaceful and I am looking forward to the break and some special quiet time with my Honey, B.

MMmmmm 2007, I have big plans for this year or I definitely feel 2007 has big plans in general it will be a year full of new and exciting things.
I am being made charity coordinator for the Gharna orphanage so I hope I can do it justice.
I am excited but apprehensive at the task especially while I am so unwell, but its okay it will come together eventually. I think there will be another move in our midst before the end of the year but I am leaving it up to the universe and my god to direct me as I cant and don't have the energy for major decisions, I believe they will present them selves to me when the time is right.

So Happy New Year my Sweets, I will be back as soon as I can.

Peace and Health to all and Hugs and Kisses at midnight xoxoxox

12 Comments:

At 3:40 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Happy New Year to you, Shaz! I hope '07 is wonderful!

 
At 4:23 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Happy 2007 New Year's sweet Shazzie ... I too think this year will bring all sorts of excitement and interesting adventures. I look forward to sharing them with you!! I hope, first and foremost, for MUCH better health for YOU and me!! Love ya lots sista, Deb

 
At 6:30 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

Shazzie poo ~*~

You are a great friend...loyal, kind and ready with some wise advice. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

much love,
XOXO Darlene

 
At 10:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for coming over and letting me know we are in your thoughts. i hope that 2007 is good to you, poet.

 
At 1:05 am , Blogger angela said...

I expect you're already looking back at us from 2007! What's it look like, Shaz?
I wish better health for you and it's good to hear that your Ghana project is going ahead.
I wish you good luck in everything you do.
Angela

 
At 5:09 am , Blogger claireylove said...

Happy New Year to you Shaz - hope you have a great 2007 ahead!

 
At 6:23 am , Blogger Darlene said...

To danika ~*~

What a tender soul you have. What loving words you send out into the Universe to sooth and mend another soul you do not even know...this, my love, is purity and love...and right now I am grateful for you, and later, Mark will be too.

So, thank you sweet girl,

many hugs,
XOXO Darlene

 
At 6:51 am , Blogger Admin said...

happy new year!!!

 
At 3:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was pleased to see that i hadn't gained a pound over the holidays, despite the home-cooking (complete with lots of butter!) and chocolate and cookies...giggle....

i hope 2007 brings you much joy, happiness and GOOD HEALTH. hugs to you!

 
At 8:58 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Happy New Year lovely... I will SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOO soon.
Do you know how excited I am???
Ah... you will see.
Bhahahahahaa.
((hugs))
Bx

 
At 11:57 pm , Blogger angela said...

Giving up smoking is the best favour you'll ever do yourself. You really won't believe how great you'll look after 3 weeks without a ciggie, skin, hair, teeth and you'll feel better too.
Try Allen Carr. He did it for me.
Good luck,
Angela

 
At 5:34 am , Blogger sandy said...

Have a wonderful new year Shaz.. I have enjoyed your blog and will continue to visit through 2007, and hope to see lots of wonderful things happening in your life...

love, sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home