Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Dedication



Strength Courage Amazing


There are to many words why this young man gives me Hope and why he is our HERO

His momma says it best and I linked You to her


Its 11.30pm Christmas Eve...............................
I feel good I am Happy I am sad I just Am.............

I did a meme a little while back there was one question that I left, Do you have a Christmas tradition, and what is it?
I answered Honestly, I am still trying to come up with one to have for my family now, at the time it was just a question.
But in the wake of the tragedy bestowed upon Darlenes son my answer has changed and our tradition started this very night.

Before our meal we thanked the lord for the food we were about to receive and we also started our new family tradition.
The birth of Christ has meaning for me I am not ashamed of my beliefs as I was a child and I don't hide the fact that I believe, in saying that I don't broadcast the fact either.
To me my faith is personal it is a part of who I am and I try to be the very best person that I can regardless of this faith, as I am sure most people do.
Our family tradition was to include mark we prayed as a family for a miracle and we prayed united as a family encircling the love and strength for his recovery. This we vow to do every year for always, we sat in awe of his triumphs his strength and projected our love and strength to him and his family during their darkest hours.
This we will do every Christmas Eve, the miracle is happening his determination evident his struggle humbling but this is our tradition, to be in Prayer each year well into his recovery and his long road ahead and then beyond he and his family have touched me so profoundly that we will always draw strength from his amazing battle and will to live for his beautiful Momma.

This Christmas is different its different in so many ways. I sit here and can honestly say as everyone in the house is sleeping and its just me and you. Sshhh (there asleep)

I AM TRULY AT PEACE WITH ME

And totally in AWE of Him

8 Comments:

At 12:46 am , Blogger Deb R said...

That's a special tradition to start, Shaz. And a special post.

Merry Christmas to you!

 
At 3:01 am , Blogger Shaz said...

There was actually so much more to this post a photo and a lot lot more I am so dissapointed that Deb was the only one to read it. I will never edit again.
I can not believe I lost it all thought I had emailed the post to D but it only emails links and this is all thats left. Its 3am and I have to try to get some sleep before my babes wake but I cant stop thinking of what I lost from my heart, was Happy now sad, but merry xmas guys. Bugga not happy. xx

 
At 4:23 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sending happy holiday thoughts for you and yours from me and mine, poet

 
At 5:39 am , Blogger sandy said...

Wow, what a beautiful post. Beautiful!

love, sandy

 
At 6:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaz, sending you and your family so much Christmas Love! This was a beautiful post! Blessing you sweet wonderful you!!!!!

Love,
Jen
xoxoxoxo

 
At 9:27 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sweets tis perfect just as it is.... I love you babes.
Bx

 
At 4:52 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Dear beautiful woman,

What an amazing post...and what a beautiful new tradition, to pray for someone who needs it most, who is in pain, who needs healing, and someone who has a family that is suffering along with him.

You're right, this Christmas is different.

Much peace, love and admiration of the strength of Mark as he embarks on his journey of healing ... and much love for his momma and family who are walking beside him.

xo,
Deb

 
At 6:56 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

Shaz,
I love the beautiful tradition you and your special family have started. It's a very powerful thing and will reap wonderful rewards for Mark, Darlene, you, your family and all of us who are touched by you and them. The circle keeps growing and the love is empowered beyond the boundaries of my humble imagination.
I didn't get to see the post before you edited, but your words speak worlds and they are more than enough to transmit your love.
Merry, merry Christmas, dear Shaz!
Love,
Vanessa
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home