Sunday, December 17, 2006

Amazing gift

Well that's the weekend over and done with a new week begins .(I prefer to forget the last two)
I am going to Brisbane today(Monday) to stay with either my sis or a friend to try to prepare for Tuesday morning when I see the aunt and get my uncles ashes.
I hope she is gracious enough not to cause a scene, I know both physically and emotionally I am truly not up to it.
I have kind of decided to put him at the crematorium near my dad under a rose bush where they will be able to stay together they were very close and I love them both dearly and I think he'll like that. I will have my own time and ceremony for him and lay him at peace, I am sure that's what he would expect from me.

On a lighter note Jen made a comment about karma the other day in reference to maybe having some on the way.
The most generous thing happened Sunday afternoon when my friend up here; who helped the other day rang and asked if I would be home this arvo, of course call in t will be nice to see you.
She came in and I thought it was because I am baby sitting their cockateil while they go to Canberra.
Well she turned up with a man by the name of Doug whom I have met 2/3 times as Shanti house sits for him while he travels.
He has met both my girls maybe twice and thought they were very polite and awesome kids .
I was appreciative of his remark it makes me proud to think they display the values I have tried to instill in them.
They proceeded to come in as I offered tea or coffee and that was excepted all round.
Then Doug announced and asked if it was ok with me could he give my gals a xmas present, How lovely I thought the poor things are short on those this year but happy we are all together.
They proceeded to open their shared present while I made coffee.

Until SQUEALS of excitement bellowed through the house. I was about to see what was going on and shanti grabbed my arm and said before you look this is something he really wanted to do so please say its okay. Then I was worried...................................

My girls were still squealing when I went to see this joyful gift and nearly collapsed. This near stranger to us has give my two babies a shared apple mac laptop computer worth a couple
of thousand dollars . I freaked it is to much honestly I cannot except this all though the thought and your generosity is amazing.
He proceeded in great detail why he wanted them to have it and he is also donating some to the community centre. He followed by saying high school is tough enough and I have installed it the latest software for them as well, please let me do this you all deserve this. I am to tired to write now, to say anymore abouy this incredible man but I will when I am feeling a little better.

I cried (as usual) But I am so grateful to this stranger and his kindness in our time of need for something good to happen.
I feel so blessed and still a little shocked by his generosity, I am still trying to understand why.
I am so very grateful though and am very humbled by such an incredible gift.

Well off to bed getting ready for Brisbane I will catch up with you all when I retun.

Peace and Health xxx

41 Comments:

At 4:53 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

What a wonderful story and gift!! The right people come into our lives (and us into theirs) for a reason ... it meant as much for this man to give your daughters the computer as it meant for them to receive it. Beautiful.
My heart is smiling thinking of their shared delight! Much love to you and yours, JP

 
At 6:52 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

What an amazing fairy godfather story!! How sweet and truly generous and how proud you must be that your girls made such a positive impression (regardless of the gift).
Safe journey to Brisbane luv, and strength and courage for the meeting with your aunt.
For better or for worse, Shaz, your life is certainly eventful... fate's way of keeping you on your toes!
Love galore and a great big hug,
Vanessa

 
At 7:13 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh sweet Shazzy....Angels in disguise

God is watching over you....and them

:D
xox
darlene

 
At 4:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Dar said, this man was an angel sent to grand you a miracle in this time of turmoil. I also believe that beyond the material magic he bestowed upon your babies, he also bestowed upon you the gift of knowing that there is goodness out there, and this is just the beginning for you and your beautiful family. Truly beautiful.

I wish you a safe and peaceful trip. I will be thinking of you and hoping that all goes smoothly, both with your aunt, as well as your health.

Love to you sweet Shaz
xoxoxoxo

 
At 10:57 pm , Blogger poet said...

strangers come into our lives for many reasons. this near stranger as you named him, has come into yours to help for such unselfish reasons. holiday spirit, perhaps. looking forward to your return. sending hugs. poet

 
At 10:59 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Yahhhhhh... that is SO EXCITING.
And of course you are so deserving of such a generous persons gift.
How wonderful.
((hugs))
Bx

 
At 7:49 am , Blogger Claire said...

Peace and Health to you as well, sweetheart!

Cxx

 
At 12:11 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

order ambien online no prescription 10 mg ambien high - ambien sleeping pills buy usa

 
At 6:41 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

alprazolam effects of 1mg xanax - what do generic xanax pills look like

 
At 8:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem 6.25 mg - zolpidem tartrate side effects blood pressure

 
At 9:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

valium generic valium klonopin drug interactions - valium psychotropic medication

 
At 10:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam withdrawal nausea - diazepam dosage eclampsia

 
At 12:54 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription cheap can you buy valium online - buy roche 10 mg valium

 
At 2:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanax pill buy xanax new zealand - xanax dosage 1.5

 
At 5:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online drug class for valium - diazepam valium long system

 
At 2:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online pharmacy for diazepam - buy roche diazepam usa

 
At 7:45 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem tartrate er 6.25mg - zolpidem tartrate wikipedia

 
At 11:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety does generic ativan work - does ativan high feel like

 
At 1:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety lorazepam tablets 1mg (wye) - ativan vs xanax strength

 
At 9:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic ativan online ativan dosage canada - ativan addiction dosage

 
At 1:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanax for sale xanax vs generic brands - xanax drug for dogs

 
At 4:11 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online after effects overdose ambien - pre employment drug screening ambien

 
At 9:27 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien price in mexico - 3 ambien cr

 
At 12:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium overnight delivery valium good depression - generic valium 345

 
At 11:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambien ambien withdrawal - buy ambien in australia

 
At 3:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic ambien online ambien withdrawal time frame - generic ambien manufacturers

 
At 12:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy soma buy soma cube uk - buy soma online fedex

 
At 8:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

valium without prescriptions valium use usa - valium 70s

 
At 11:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online cheap effects getting high valium - order valium online uk

 
At 7:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger: Dare To Dream - Post a Comment purchase meridia - buy meridia no prescription http://www.meridiaordernow.com/#buy-meridia-no-prescription

 
At 12:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penlac Antifungal Medicine prednisone sale - prednisone without prescription http://www.prednisone4sale.com/#prednisone-without-prescription

 
At 10:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Medicines Causing Urinary Retention topiramate 25mg - order topamax online http://www.topamaxdiscount.com/

 
At 7:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Effect Of Hormone Pills Misusage diflucan for sale - diflucan online http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#diflucan-online , [url=http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#buy-fluconazole ]buy fluconazole [/url]

 
At 9:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drug Ambien Withdraw escitalopram price - escitalopram without prescription http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#escitalopram-without-prescription , [url=http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#generic-escitalopram ]generic escitalopram [/url]

 
At 5:42 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2, purchase ambien - buy generic ambien http://www.opensourcewcms.com/#buy-generic-ambien , [url=http://www.opensourcewcms.com/#generic-ambien-cost ]generic ambien cost [/url]

 
At 1:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tni buy cytotec no prescription - buy misoprostol online http://www.cytoteconlinecheap.net/#cytotec-price, cytotec without prescription

 
At 3:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tmd buy atorvastatin - lipitor 20 mg http://www.lipitordiscountonline.net/#lipitor-medication, [url=http://www.lipitordiscountonline.net/#lipitor-medication]atorvastatin online [/url]

 
At 5:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, clonazepam online no prescription - generic klonopin http://imgzy.com/#generic-klonopin , [url=http://imgzy.com/#buy-clonazepam-no-prescription ]buy clonazepam no prescription [/url]

 
At 2:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...


3 cymbalta medication - order cymbalta online no prescription http://www.cymbaltaonlinerx.net/#cymbalta-medication, [url=http://www.cymbaltaonlinerx.net/#cymbalta-medication]cymbalta medication[/url]

 
At 12:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

6, cheap adipex 37.5 - adipex price http://www.costofadipex375.com/#adipex-generic, [url=http://www.costofadipex375.com/#cheap-adipex-37.5 mg]cheap adipex 37.5[/url]

 
At 3:09 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

3, imitrex sale online - generic imitrex no prescription http://www.imitrexonlinebuy.com/#imitrex-sale-online, [url=http://www.imitrexonlinebuy.com/#buy-sumatripan]imitrex for sale[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home