Thursday, December 14, 2006

First Five!!!!!

I was one of the first five over at rubys....so i'm keeping my word and posting this on mine, too.

"The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by the lovely ME. (Be afraid I am not very arty but I am playing)

Ruby reminded me art is in many forms. Giggle....WHAT Have I done?

The only catch, of course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well."
My Gift will be in the new year my sweets as we are all full on right now :)
C R E A T E something for the first five. If I have to so do you!!!!!
Please send me an email with your address, too..... And then be Patient very Patient....Giggle
******************************************************************************
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Definately the chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? always wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have little white ones
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put your decorations up? Girls did it end of november (very Keen) This is our first xmas in a long time together as I always let their dad have them especially for his mum
(but she is passed now, god bless her)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Roast Pork and apple sauce
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? waking up to bells outside the window thinking it was the reindeers I was about 3 (i miss my Dad)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I cant remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The kids do
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Chocolate chip or Jam drops
11. Snow! Love it or hate it? Want to see it BADLY!!!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? I used to be able to but now? not sure has been a while
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Trampoline
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays to you? My Kids, Always and togetherness.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pavlova fruit and cream (thats Aussie xmas YUM)
16. Favorite Holiday tradition? Havent got one at the moment (thinking)
17. What tops your tree? an angel
18. Which do you prefer--GIVING OR RECEIVING? Giving always makes me feel good
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night (wish I could sing)
20. Candy Canes? Kids only, I have never had one BbLah that sounds weird Huh

i'm tagging whoever is so inclined....Or the first Five ofcourse if no one comments then I will know youve seen my artsy side LOL

Guys I am back and reading but CANT COMMENT on hardly any SO spewin......
I am with you though if it keeps happening I am going to list you so you feel my Love from a far.
Just thought I would say you dont have to play unless you want to. So do nt be afraid to comment. Just tell me if you want to play.
But please say Hi if you stop by. xxxxx

PEACE and HEALTH to ALL XXXX

6 Comments:

At 4:03 pm , Blogger sandy said...

Hi Shaz...I've have trouble with blogger too...couldn't comment on prior post...but I hope you are doing better today...oops I mean tonight...

Just stopping by and waving...

take care, sandy

 
At 8:34 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Hi honey.
Nice to speak with you today.
I dont want to play... cause I am already playing with Susannah.
Bx

 
At 9:35 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Hey there sweetie,
Fun to see you do this meme ... I don't need anything from you except what I already have, your amazing friendship!! Though you will have to make me that Pavlova fruit & cream when we win the lotto & travel to see one another! xo, d

 
At 5:07 am , Blogger bee said...

oh, shaz. i feel your love from afar anyways. you are such a wonderful spirit - it's impossible not to.

(hug)

 
At 12:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i play over here too or is that cheating? :)

 
At 3:11 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Ruby you have to play no one else wants too.lol
We will swap a goodie in the new year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home