Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Love Kisses

Whats the Best Part of arguing?

GOING FISHING????????
OR
Kissing and making up???????


Of course the answer is both YAY

We spent the day (a few hours anyway) in a boat on the Maroochy River today with Bella our puppy(first boat ride), some peace and tranquility well earned I feel, the water always soothes my soul. It was a good way to chill after the upheaval of my week

(I haven't been very easy to live with, in fact probably really horrible if I was to be honest) Enough already I am back and normal (as good as it gets anyway) never the less back :)

Okay its Thursday night AGAIN whats the go with that!!!!!!! How does it come round so quickly?
I am just starting to feel like I have gotten through another week and Friday is here again........
Injection day, actually? I am okay with that. So no need for anymore discussion on that.

Ben has booked me in to get my hair done, seriously its such a treat.
I maybe go once a year, I am not much into spoiling myself.
I do my own usually (hence the UMmmm not so good attempt at dark hair.)

My hair is light not dark, obviously not blond, blond like it used to be but quite fair.
My eyebrows are big bushy and black, I hated them and was teased for years because I had blond hair and one big mother of a black eyebrow (not so funny at 10) Why didn't my mum teach me about tweezers hello she had no eyebrows thanks to the 60s/70s!! Hardly fair I think whoops digressing, okay the Northern Italian father whom I hadn't met until I was 21 was big blond and blue eyed.
My Nona on the other hand "Sshh Whispering" (Dark and hairy, Oohh shivers)
My mum brown hair and brown eyes.
My nan a Beautiful Irish Lass hence my youngest babes Flaming Red Hair.
So I am an Irish Italian who has a thing for sushi, go figure.

I had a great day but I miss my girls, I have spoken to both my big kids cause I am sookin it about my little kids, but I decided not to ring the babies tonight as Ayesha (12, youngest red hair) was so upset last night it broke my heart she has bad sunburn and apparently has a large blister on her nose. She is very sensitive and her dad well thinks it is funny to call her Nanny Mcphee(the big wart thing)
I know.......... cold cruel and stupid but its his birthday today and I don't want to ring and have her be upset today in case its going well (I do pray it is) but look out first thing in the morning if I ring and shes still crying.

I don't understand why its so hard she has red hair she doesn't get burnt with me but hey she is 12 and has to take some responsibility but it just really pisses me off that she is suffering on her one holiday a year with him and she misses me.
I don't say things like this to her I make excuses for him as I don't want to influence her feelings about her dad, he loves them I know he does but he is just such a W*#/>R sometimes.

Ill be glad to have them back as they are so good to me through this and I miss their cuddles they spoil me.(they shit me too, giggle) but I miss them woefully.

Anyway that was all over shop but hey? this is my head at this moment right before bed.
I am loosing all train of thought right now meds kickin in.

Maybe emails in the morning I am a little confused right now.
Peace and Health xxx

7 Comments:

At 10:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, Shaz!
I love kissing and making up too!

Now you go lie down and let those meds do their stuff...
Your little ones will be back by your side in no time and you'll be pampering each other to no end!
Love ya,
Vxxx

 
At 10:31 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

ooops that was me, by the way!
:)

 
At 3:46 am , Blogger claireylove said...

awww - beautiful pic!

i'm your inverse by the way, growing up with brown hair and fair/ blonde eyebrows - go figure!

love x x x

 
At 8:23 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I'm so glad you and Ben had some fun time to yourselves. I know you miss your babies, but they'll be home soon!! Have fun getting your hair done & good luck with the injection, love. I'll be thinking about you. Much peace and love, Deb

 
At 8:27 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sweets.
Firstly... TOTALLY get the missing your girls situation. It sucks and never gets any better... especially if they are sensitive and bawling on the phone to you (I had to go collect Mikaela for the exact same reason Weds arvo :-()

So glad you are getting your hair done... your Ben is such a doll.

I love you babes.
Bx

 
At 2:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great pic. I so hope your treatment goes okay this week and the effects are minimal. Thinking of you...

sandy/dd

 
At 5:00 am , Blogger Admin said...

i am norwegian, irish, british, swedish, and french. i'm white white...with reddish blondish brown hair and green and gold specks in my blue eyes. so weird. and i don't burn, i tan....must be the provincial french thing.... and i love greek food and norwegian lefse.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home