Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday My Baby Boy

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Kyle
Happy Birthday to you


How can you not love this Boy
He is Handsome
Kind
Caring
lovable
and a huge part of my Heart

And he loves his mummy so much we have a very special bond.
Kyle he is my only boy at 18 today hes a handful. With a smile that could melt any ice berg.
He is my crutch and my best friend.( Of course except for Benjamin)
He is my biggest defence against harm. He would fight with me and for me till the death..lol..

He is handsome.
(And its not just me who thinks so)
He is 6ft tall Gorgeous brown eyes, brown hair and olive skin.

Here he is taking his sis tayla for a double. With his gal Nic looking on.



This is Him being the clown while I was snapping pics as we were waiting for stone to arrive when the 3 of us worked together doing Bitumen Driveways.
(shitty job I hate TAR)

But he always made me laugh and still does.

I cant get soppy, I have cried enough just know how much of my life is valued through the eyes of my babies.

4 Comments:

At 2:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...wow, what a doll!!! He is good looking and looks so sweet and personable too.. Happy Birthday to him!!! NO wonder you are a proud mama.

sandy/dd

 
At 10:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is beautiful....and he looks like you!!!!!! Happy happy birthday....to you both!!!!

Love to you.

5:47 PM


Anonymous said...
Hi Shaz,
I'm having a bad hair day so am posting as anonymous today so you won't recognise me!!
An amazing resemblance.
Happy Bithday to the birthday boy.
Love
Angela

7:14

 
At 11:42 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

OK. There's no other word for it. He's hot! OK, adorable too ;)
Wow, and the resemblance is huge!
At that age lads are usually so inside themselves... but he looks like he looks so open and laid back.
Many happy returns, Kyle!
Vanessa
:)

 
At 1:26 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Happy, HAPPY, birthday Kyle!
Best wishes from one Capricorn to another!
Love, Deb
p.s. You have your mum's beautiful smile!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home