Sunday, January 07, 2007

MeMe...From.....Creative Connections and Deb.R

Getting to Know You: Fill in the Blanks
Deb from Red Shoe Ramblings, Is the Wednesday guest blogger for this first month of Getting to Know You posts.
These posts will each be a brief set of questions (or questions-like statements!) - something different every week, but each set will be designed to help us all get to know each other a little better.

So let's get started!

From Creative connections


Fill in the blanks to each of these statements - it's as simple as that! These don't have to be one-word responses. Use as few or as many words as you need to fill each blank, in order to tell your story.

1. I have never wanted to swim with sharks; but I've always thought I might like to try wreck diving.

2. When I was 3 years old, I believed I could fly.

3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be, my passion for love and my sense of humour; while what I'd find the most irritating would be my Laugh and my indecisiveness.

4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled.
"The Truth Behind Those Innocent Eyes" and it would be dedicated to everyone I love especially Ben and my Babes.
And would be the trials and tribulations of a survivor who can still laugh.

5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said...... we loved the way she loved me and she always made me laugh no matter what her heart was hiding.

I love MeMe's tag or no tag there great when I haven't the energy for anything else.
I also love to learn more about you guys.

Peace and Health xx

2 Comments:

At 12:03 pm , Blogger bee said...

email me if you need to, sweetie.

much love and hugs.

 
At 4:16 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

You are such a beautiful soul, dear one! And the more I learn about you the more I love you. Will catch up more on email (so tired and far too busy at the office - ack!) Hugs, peace and lots of love, Deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home