Thursday, March 15, 2007

Amii and her 2 babes arrived last night Martin 5 and Saraya 2 They are great kids and Amii is a treasure and I love her dearly. She has been a god send. She has walked in taken over organised the house and allowed me to rest it is wonderful. The last few days I haven't been real well but today was pretty good. We gave the girls off day off school and went to under water world it was great the kids had a ball and I had a pretty good day considering my week.
Martin thought the dinosaur was a little scary he wasn't sure if it would bite!!!!

Ayesha and Ben

Tayla and I my birthday girl
Me with a big grey nurse shark behind me I am a little pale a little tired but enjoying the morning with family. Staying steady on my feet as dizziness and confusion are not fun when your in public. But today was not to bad.
Saraya is such a sweetie
Ra and La
Ben's Sister Amii She is such a doll. We were trying to check out the cleaners on the inside of the shark tank (what a job)
Love to you all I will try and catch up soon.

Peace and Health to All xxxx

7 Comments:

At 12:24 pm , Blogger Alison said...

So glad to hear you are feeling a little better....and so great to have family there to visit. How fun. :) My thoughts and prayers are with you girl.

 
At 8:10 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Honey... so glad you had such a good day.
HOw cute is Saraya????? OMG!!!! SO CUTE!
((hugs)) and love to you beatuiful.
Bx

 
At 9:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are looking well in the pictures, shazzy dear. take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend. thanks for coming and sending your sympathies to us.

 
At 10:30 pm , Blogger Claire said...

Looks like a fabby day! So glad you're feeling a little better hon.

Cxx

 
At 4:07 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Glad you could get out with he family. Going stir crazy ony makes you feel worse. J and I call our Sissy, La, ...

We are kindreds aren't we shaz!!!

XOXOXOX Darlene

 
At 9:05 am , Blogger angela said...

Looks great fun, Shazz...and you've always got that beaming smile...
Hugs,
Angela

 
At 9:18 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

Bloody Hell ya smiling.....


Nice ta see........:-}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home