Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mikaela......Just For You.

How cute are these pictures I raised these frogs for one of the sweetest little girls I know!!!!!!!!!!
This little fella is only like 2cm long (this ones a little older than the bottom one) and my favourite pic. I love macro (now I found it) I still have one left that is just getting his legs.



Mikaela at my house over Xmas, playing with the tadpoles I caught and saved for her the month before.
She is my Beks eldest babe and a joy. She was gorgeous and I so loved her reaction to my little surprise that I'd nurtured just for her.
She is witty, cute, articulate and my new little friend.
She has a mumma whom I adore with every fibre in my heart and her babe is snuggled near by.

The following photos are the best I could do and M has been so patient with me.
The blue fuzz pic is our baby frog beside a five cent piece to give you an idea of how tiny and I couldn't find macro for that one and when I realised what a terrible pic it was I couldn't delete it without deleting everything on my post so bear with it
(what a dill)




This little babes tail is nearly off its folded under his body and we couldn't get a great shot but you understand this is in a tiny glass cup.

I took this one as I let it go into my garden.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETNESS ((((((((((((((((( {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} )))))))))))))))))

Love and miss you Mikaela I hope you enjoy these pictures Babe. xxxx

9 Comments:

At 12:55 am , Blogger bee said...

how adorable!

i've missed you, shaz....here's a hug right back for you.

 
At 4:20 am , Blogger Alison said...

How cute are those little guys!!

I'm so glad you're feeling well and had such a great time on the water. I'm jealous! :)

 
At 7:30 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

You angel.
We loves you SO MUCH.
Its her birthday tomorrow... so I will save until then this wonderful gift.
You know she will be so excited.
((hugs)) and love to you.
Bx

 
At 8:06 am , Blogger sandy said...

That was fun to see...and oh my She is a DOLL!!! How cute....

dd/sandy

 
At 1:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Shaz....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Sending love and hugs your way.

xoxoxoxo

 
At 8:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post!
That baby frog is so tiny! Sweet little girl :-)

Have a Wonderful day!

 
At 4:24 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Let me see if I can channel Mikaela for you...

"Is that what they are right now??"
"Is that what they are right now??"
"Is that what they are right now??"

"is that for me?" {the post}
"is that for me?" {the post}
"is that for me?" {the post}

"That is SO COOL!!"

Thanks Shaz... she can NOT wait to meet them.
Only a FEW months !!!
Bx

 
At 7:44 pm , Blogger claireylove said...

Awww - my eldest son was looking over my shoulder at this and he thought these were so cute (me too!!!) Happy Birthday Mikaela!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet, sweet comment on my blog this week ~ it really meant a lot to me. Love x x x

 
At 10:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

meet nice first site -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lexapro-lexapro] side effects lexapro [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lexapro-lexapro
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-lexapro-lexapro] lexapro medicine [/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home