Monday, March 12, 2007

Birthday girl and my weekend!!!!!!!!!

Firstly ..........................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RA RA
This is my niece Kiara and its her birthday today she is cute and her auntie loves her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
SECONDLY: My Weekend!!!!!!!!!!

My two friends Tania on the Left and Lyndell on the right(in the picture below)
These two lovelies came to visit me Saturday and and they spent the night.
They were just what I needed to feel normal again (if only for the weekend)
I have known both of them for over 20 years but have only recently gotten back into the swing of things with Tania, as Travel and living abroad was her thing for ages. She is now home and so we can catch up more regularly which really is kool. These two girls are like heckle and Jekyll, they are both hilarious and so its a non stop comedy act that leaves me with splitting sides and aching cheeks. Lyndell is our common denominator but Tania and I have a great friendship in our own right. Shes a poet a gymnast a grogaholic a handstand champion (even if she cant walk for 2 days after) I do love her heaps she is an all round champion in my eyes. I cant get soppy about either of them as I am the toughie in the group (giggle)

This blog is the only thing that drops my facade so SHhhhhhhh


We went to the imperial for dinner and had a lovely meal a few drinks and continued catching up with whats going on. Not to Mention the gossip that I miss out on now that I live up here Mmmm and there was a doozzie but my lips are sealed needless to say Girls I TOLD YOU SO!!
Lyndell and I have been great mates for years and since my moving back to Brisbane from Cairns we are closer than ever. I can always count on her and the same is true for me. She is the friend whom my girls adore and they spend a lot of time with her. She was my best friend in high school. I was palmed off on to her after the girl whom I was paired off with decided or thought, I was a little more her style....... Apparently she was right and I am so grateful things have worked out this way.

This is Lyndell with my friendly resident lizard the one that visits daily for a feed and also scares the shit out of me when it came inside. He came and ate ham for breakfast. Lyndell is trying not to act scared. Tania was in the background the very back back ground LOL.

I love these girls and we had such a great time and I cant wait till they come again.

Peace and Health to All xxxx

14 Comments:

At 7:07 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Honey honey Honey I am so glad your friends were able to provide you with the soul medicine you required.

Makes me smile so broadly and deeply within my heart for you.

Much love and hugs...
Bx

 
At 8:53 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

coooool girlie goodness!
i love hearing and seeing this love-ly stuff.
Vxxx

 
At 10:54 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve a break dear girl and there's nothing like good friends to give you just what you need. Laughter is the best medicine as they say and it sounds like you got plenty of that. Good on ya!

Thanks for visiting me in my hour of need, I appreciated it more than you could know. Was feeling very alone and a tiny bit sorry for myself, thought no-one cared and then there you were. Thankyou.

 
At 4:33 am , Blogger Walker said...

Good friends is the best medicine for the blues and by your description of your weekend, it was sunnny the whole time.

Have a nice day

 
At 5:58 am , Blogger claireylove said...

Sounds like the best medicine ~I bet you three are a right handful together :-)

Love the lizard shot too!

 
At 9:51 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

How happy I am for you that you had the gift of two lovely friends for the weekend ... yeah! Thinking of you & sending love, Deb

 
At 11:40 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best news in ages. i must say that friendship and laughter really helps the normalcy. take care and enjoy your time with your friends, shazzy. warm and fuzzies heading over.

 
At 2:08 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have the best of friends, to help you during the hard times. That's great.

dd/sandy

p.s.hope you are feeling lots better.

 
At 8:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Tania looks and sounds like the nicest of the two. I suspect they enjoyed every second spent with you and love you just as much as you them, if not more. But Tania looks like she's the best.

 
At 7:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a honey Lyndell is She looks much nicer than tania

 
At 7:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is Lyndell in the bottom photo? The two legged or four legged one?

 
At 9:03 am , Blogger angela said...

Tell me, Shazz, those Anonymous comments...are those your friends? What a good laugh!
And how perceptively you describe them..
I hope the fun and laughter did you good.
Hugs,
Angela

 
At 4:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Shaz has the winning smile the hottest body and the sweetest nature wheres her photo???????

 
At 7:08 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think some of you anonymous folk may be doing a bit of overdosing with the laxatives........some of the stuff is beginning to dribble out you gobs.

That is those apart from the anonymous with the flattering Tania comments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home