Thursday, February 08, 2007

A week on the boat

This will be my Home for the next week Ben is taking the kids and myself down to spend a week with his mum and dad on their boat and moreing near Stradbroke Is.
I cant wait I am so excited as Kym and Ray are food for my soul they are just awesome and I love them dearly. Getting there will be an effort as the car makes me ill and we have to drive for about 2 hours. Pray I don't get sea sick now as well I never have but movement tends to get to me at the moment (rock on good whether)
I will not have Internet access for obvious reasons so please stay well and I will catch up when I am back. I don't know that this pic does the boat justice as it has 2 double cabins and kit/dine/lounge and back deck so it is awesome and I think from memory about 55ft and there will be plenty of pics on my return.

Peace and Health to All xxx

6 Comments:

At 3:49 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

AHHHH Shaz....this looks like a slice of heaven!

love you babe,
XOXO
Darlene

 
At 2:05 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

oh, I'm green with envy momma!
have a fantabulous time and get lots of rest and relaxation!
(fingers cross motion sickness won't rear its ugly head)
can't wait to see/hear all about it when you get back!
Vxxx

 
At 3:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a SAFE and WONDERFUL time on that beautiful boat. I hope that this trip feeds your soul and relaxes your body.

love to you
xoxoxoxo

 
At 8:49 am , Blogger angela said...

I went to have a look see. Whata fabulous place, what a fabulous boat...so I'm hoping you'll have a fabulous time.
Hope you've taken your camera!
Angela

 
At 5:33 am , Blogger awareness said...

hey there.........you will be "home" by the time you read this.......
hope you had a wonderful week.... surrounded by beautiful scenery and more importantly, your family......look forward to reading about it.

 
At 11:46 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

duh, I keep forgetting you're off sailing the seas and dropping in here for news. feels like a long week (that might have something to do with the fact that my husband is away and I'm alone with my boys and probably feeling the days are looooonger than usual ;)
hope you had a cool time!
Vx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home