Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Party

Tayla-Rose, Mmmm her party was a smash hit it was long, it was fun it was scary the kids had a ball the boys and girls giggled and played the doughnut game, they bobbed for apples and they had a huge bonfire where they played truth and dare (that was the scary bit, wink) I was awake until 3am and then Amii got up and took a shift. They didn't get much sleep and neither did we hence not so many details maybe more later as I am shattered aand need to sleep.
But a little birdie whispered that there may have been a first little kiss between the birthday girl and the hottest boy in school (who is also very sweet)

WHO remembers there first kiss??????????

Anyway as I said a long but a well behaved party when you consider the possibilities wink

Tayla McPiggy in the doughnut game
Apple bobbing in icey water
The hottest boy in school (well mannered young boy with a huge smile)
My Birthday girl was a star
The crew
Singing Happy Birthday
A Great Bunch of kids


9 Comments:

At 11:36 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

they look like a lovely fun bunch of kids!
happy bday to your big girl!
glad you all had a blast :)
Now rest up!
Vx

 
At 2:16 am , Blogger Walker said...

It looks like everyone was having a good time.
So ummmmm you going to tell us if you dipped your head into the icey cold water of an apple "wink"


Have a nice day

 
At 4:35 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Ah sweetie ... I'm glad it all went well & very happy that Amii was there to help out. Looks like the birthday girl had a smashing time (even though she was rather tricky about it!). Lots of love to you, Deb

 
At 4:55 am , Blogger sandy said...

Oh that was fun!! Seeing the pics and hey, hope you come back with more details....

remembering my first kiss..that's a hard one...let me see....oh yeah...hmmmmm....still remembering...wow...a long time ago that was...

Your daughter is beautiful...

 
At 11:06 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

What is with blogger?

I am glad all the kids had such a great time.

Tayla Rose is gorgeous... and clever to have chosen *you* as her Mum... CLEVER!

Rest up my love.
Bx

 
At 11:21 am , Blogger Becca said...

What a night to remember for your daughter! She is so beautiful, and how lovely that she has all those wonderful friends to share her life~ and to have YOU for a mom!

Thanks for sharing the fun with us :)

And thank you too, for your wise comments on my post today. I really appreciate the caring thoughts and support :)

 
At 11:30 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

Well don't we all love a party..
Or is that Par-Tay

 
At 11:38 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Miss Tayla Rose is SO gorgeous!! (And yes, the cutest boy in school looks quite cute.) I'm glad the party went well. I love the billboard you made for her. :-)

I remember my first kiss. I distinctly remember finding it disappointing and wondering why everyone made such a fuss about it. (Don't worry, I figured out the fuss part eventually. LOL!)

 
At 1:07 am , Blogger angela said...

Definitely remember my first kiss (but I'm not sharing!)
Looks as if it was a great party and how lucky you were they all behaved..even though being the chaperone is exhausting.
You have beautiful children.
Angela

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home