Monday, July 07, 2008

Hey guys thanks for your concerns I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. We have been doing it tough lately we are all very traumatised by what has happened and that makes for a very tense house. We are not laughing or smiling nearly enough these days. All though we are blessed to have Ben be OK the repercussions of all of this are draining both physically mentally and financially. We are trying to stay positive and are busy planning the wedding we are definitely on the count down now and I think I left things a little late but we will get there we are determined to have a great day. I had no idea getting married was so tough. There is so much to do and I am a little daunted. When I got married at 17 we went to the courthouse 1 hour later I was a Mrs and a wife and that was that. This time there is so much planning and things to do I am floundering a little. I have to say though its the only exciting thing we have to look forward to and we are trying to enjoy the journey rather then have it be a chore. With my computer being out of action I haven’t been able to enjoy being on line as much or seeing what’s been going on with you all it is such a hassle on B’s computer but I want to start coming back a little more regularly maybe once a week while we are on the count down 11 weeks will fly by so quickly.
I hope you are all well as I miss you heaps so until I can get to you all I send you love and hugs and you are all in my prayers daily XXXX

11 Comments:

At 11:46 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hey Shaz........so good to see you post again. I figured you and Ben your kids have been struggling....and have thought about you all a lot.

I hope the wedding details don't bog you down too much.....strip away some of it if it does because the most important thing is that you and Ben find your smiles and laughter......and that you have the best damn day EVER on your wedding day......together surrounded by love and tears.....

the rest of it is the ribbon on the gift.

xx

 
At 1:51 pm , Blogger sandy said...

I wish the best for you two.

sandy

 
At 5:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking in. enjoy the ride to the altar, don't panic about the rest. things always seem to fall into place (even if they seem to be last minute).

sending a large supply of HUGZ and prayers to you & ben. miss your laughter. you will laugh again.

 
At 8:20 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Shaz, I left a comment and then blogger ate it!
Have been thinking of you and Ben and sending love from here.
I can't imagine how hard ti is for you guys. Your wedding is truly something special to celebrate and look forward to and the only really important parts are you and Ben your family.
Although you want the rest to be perfect it will be regardless - it will be perfect because the two of you are making it so just by being together. The details are really not as important as we like to think.
This is long and waffly whereas I was succinct and to the point before! Sorry..
Love to you all
Katie
xx

 
At 12:52 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Its great to hear from you. I know wedding can be frustrating with all the to does and don't that goes with it.
I am sure you will pull it off and the both of you will be happy its over and you could get on with your lives

 
At 3:05 am , Blogger Wanda said...

What a nice treat to find a post from you. You've been missed dearly although I knew you were going through difficult times.

I couldn't be more excited about you upcoming wedding....Hope you have a computer up and running so we can all enjoy this wonderful event.

Love and Hugs forever
Wanda

 
At 9:04 am , Blogger Robert said...

oh shazzie so excited to see you post!!! Have been thinking of you ben and your kids alot and praying for comfort peace rest and strength to surround all of you. I hope your wedding day is one that will be as if in a dream,filled with pure joy the whole day and night!!! Find rest as you need it sweetest shazzie!!!! We all so pull for you ben and the kids to recover and let life come back to having a sense of safety and fun and rest!!! love you shazzie!!! xx

 
At 3:48 pm , Blogger JP/deb said...

Hey sista,

Glad to see you back on here. Sorry it's been such a tough road for you all.

Sending you heaps of love. You're on the wedding countdown!! Remember, the important thing is to have fun and enjoy ... do this for the two of you, don't worry about anything else but what makes you happy.

Hugs & love, xx, deb

 
At 11:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking in and letting you know I am still sending more HUGZ and good vibes! love, poet.

 
At 8:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanting to send you a happy birthday greeting from across the bloggerweb! take care and sending lots of birthday HUGZ! poet.

 
At 5:39 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Hey Missie? You practising your belly dancing for the big wedding day? How are you and Ben and the kids doing??

miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home