Friday, April 18, 2008

So much for saying NO ;)

Hey guys I am alive and kicking just been very busy only about another month until my last test results. I am not even stressed to be honest I haven’t had time I do think though I have decided not to do treatment again if its required because I just don’t think I could do another 48 weeks of that.
Not with mum struggling and everything else that’s going on its just not a good time and maybe I am just not prepared to put my family through anther year of hell. I am finding it hard to decide if that's a selfish decision or not to be honest, I just don't know. I have changed my mind so often about this subject and the reality will hit home soon enough.
I am feeling really good for the most part though, my back is giving me some grief and a few pesky headaches but other than that all is well its great to be able to make plans clean my house do washing and shopping and all those little things that we take for granted. I am looking forward to looking for a new job in June all though I have no idea what the hell I am going to do. That will come to me eventually.I had Ayesha's friend living here for the last 3/4 weeks just to help out her mum so my resolution of saying no didn’t last long lol. AND I have Ben's youngest sister moving in with us also as she is not liking where she is at the moment so another full house. I have sold all but 3 of the pups all too really good homes so I am really happy about that and the phone calls are still coming.
I am going to spend the night with Mrs Naughty either Sunday or Monday before heading out to mums again it breaks the drive and I miss seeing her now that I don’t live just around the corner. The thing is lately I just don’t have a lot to say I am really just enjoying time with my family. Remembering our conversations driving kids to the beach going to dinner and seeing a movie, all that seems so trivial but it’s a huge deal after not seeing the outside of the house for so long I have really come a long way in the last 12 months. This was me last April and I am just as grateful today as I was then.

Peace and Health to ALL xxx

9 Comments:

At 1:20 am , Blogger Walker said...

So no mean yes in Australia LOL

I think you say yes where it counts and no when itsreally no like wankers that smack family members.

 
At 4:52 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Shaz...God's blessings on you sweet woman. You are an Angel and I know you appreciate your "outdoors" time because it is the small and 'normal' things that become wonderful when they are taken away from us.

I am holding you close to my heart...always :)

love you,
xoxo darlene

 
At 10:59 am , Blogger awareness said...

shaz........you just go girl.....I'm so pleased that you're able to grab life by the kite tail again and go for the ride.

I'm also glad your resolve to keep the door closed on "tenants" didn't last........!!

 
At 5:21 pm , Blogger Robert said...

hey shazzie!!! so good to see you post here!!! Im with dana you grab life by the kite and just whoshhhhhhh along lol hope you just enjoy better and better health dearest lady check your email for a lil something I hope and pray your mum keeps getting better and hanging in there love ya precious aussie angel xxx

 
At 5:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true Mrs Naughty has been home videoing?

 
At 9:36 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Shaz, just popping by to catch up. I'm pleased you're feeling better even with everything else, and perhaps short term lodgers are the better option...:)
Hope you had fun with Mrs Naughty :),x

 
At 10:26 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Shaz ~~~ just stopping by to say I love ya, and we are all moved in now and hope to be visiting you often.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

 
At 12:02 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Hey sweetness ... so good talking to you the other day. I still can't believe the calendar - what a dork I am!! Lance found it pretty funny too (and, by the way, he's gloating about all his handywork, so tell Ben the competition is on!!) Love to you, xx, deb

 
At 6:33 am , Blogger Mindy said...

because of your support before, you are invited to be a part of the new wishstudio! come be inspired at wishstudio blogzine dot blogspot dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home