Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update 1

Just a short note to let you know that Ben is OK all though still in a serious condition.
This is my first trip home i haven't slept in 4 days and I am starting to fade.
I will get a few hours sleep now while Ben's parents are up there before I return.
He is still being his cheeky self but she did get him good it was totally crazy she has a screw loose.
Ben had never met her before.
I will fill you in more when he is home.
It will be a long recovery but your prayers and thoughts are helping and also putting my mind at ease and I thank you all so much for that.

As you could imagine the media are ridiculous and the Police by no surprise are assholes and I am devastated at some of the reports but I also know that the people who know us also know better than to believe anything that is said on the news and in the papers.

Keep those candles burning and those prayers coming as he needs all the help he can get.

peace and Health XXXX

6 Comments:

At 9:35 am , Blogger Karen said...

Oh Shazzie, I am so relieved Ben is going to be ok though I appreciate he probably has a long way to go. You just never know what curve ball life is going to throw at you next do you?

Please get some rest now and take care.

 
At 11:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care of ben shaz. sending you our HUGZ and prayers. love, poet.

 
At 4:13 pm , Blogger Robert said...

so glad to hear ben is stable shazzie. He sure is a mighty matey isnt he?? do get rest as you can also will email you soon life sure can be randomly crazy will surround you and ben with prayers warm wishes and peaceful thoughts sweet friend!!! xx

 
At 5:04 pm , Blogger Walker said...

That's great news about Ben.
Cops are asses in any country.

 
At 6:59 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

I'm so glad to know he's on the road to recovery. I know you're taking great care of him. Whoever she is, I hope she can be severely brought to justice. Love and hope, Vx

 
At 12:46 am , Blogger JP/deb said...

Sweetie - I couldn't believe this when I called ... what a shock. I'm sending prayers and SO relieved that the docs are doing their job & taking care of your babe. Get some rest & keep hanging in there. Sending you both heaps of love. xx, deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home