Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We are Back.................


Our first night at the hotel just before dinner. I can not wait to make this man officially my husband. We have been through a lot together and have come through it all still loving each other and still laughing. He is a good man with a big heart and I am blessed to have him in my life. We have a special connection through thick and thin.

We got up at 5 am for these pictures of the most gorgeous sunrise.

This sunrise was were we counted our blessings of Love and Life.

This is a great place to do nothing at all

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time I was away.Ben was just gorgeous we loved our time together.

The Hotel was amazing.
The beach and the weather BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!

I am Back......................
I had an amazing time it was wonderful...............................
My holiday didn't end there I flew to Yeppoon on the last day to spend my baby sisters 30th birthday with her. All 3 sisters together running a muck I had a blast. The place didnt know what hit them thats for sure. giggle
Check out the tan also the girls were very jealous lol
It certainly looks better then the pale and insipid look I had during treatment.
Tomorrow is D day The last of my test results are in and I find out if I am cured I promise to keep you posted.


Prayers and Blessings to All of you xx

5 Comments:

At 11:28 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz ~~~ What great pics and you and Ben are so good looking ~~ what a couple ~~

Will be praying for you and those test results ~~

Love and Hugs
Wanda

 
At 12:14 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

fantsatic photos - al the best for tomorrow - will be praying it all goes well.. you look fabulous girl and Ben is sooo handsome :)
Katie
x

 
At 2:11 am , Blogger Walker said...

Great pixtures and you both look like the smiles you have will be hard to rtemove any time soon LOL

All the best news on tomorrows results :)

 
At 7:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

crossing my fingers for good news for the test results. the pictures of your time away are great. you & ben look so happy, so much in love, and the smiles....love 'em. take care, shaz, sending HUGZ. poet

 
At 4:21 pm , Blogger Karen said...

Glad you had such an awesome time Shaz and you look the picture of health. So beautiful and glowing. I'm so glad you guys found each other and after all you've been through you deserve all the happiness you are currently feeling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home