Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Artistic baby.

Okay, I know the picture of Ayesha isn't the greatest one but we lost a lot of pictures on Bens computer in a storm, I am so not computer literate so no backup discs we are trying to recover them but this pic works for my purpose.

I have been missing my babies as you know, so I started going through some of their end of year take home school stuff.
I came across this chalk drawing that Ayesha has done. I was blown away, the picture I have taken doesn't do it justice.
It really is great. I knew she dabbled we dabble together but I rang her and asked her if her teacher helped and she said no mum why?
I said cause its beautiful that's why, she said it was OK. She was in a hurry!!!

We are not naturally artistic or so I thought I am just so glad that we have tapped into her creative side. We bought her a lot of paints, water colour pencils and a couple of canvases for her B'Day and she cant wait to get started this year and neither can I.
Just thought I would share!!
I know ProuD mumma but shes good YEH?


Just an up-date on my Health, I am good I am really good. I woke up okay I had a good day and I am still okay no pain meds except aspirin which is like a mint lolly when I am in pain.
I know stop gushing, but I am happy even if its only 1 day I feel very blessed to have had that.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow guys!!!!!

Peace and Health for All YaHoooooooooooooooo

6 Comments:

At 12:31 am , Blogger Deb R said...

Your baby is beautiful! And so is her drawing.

 
At 12:57 am , Blogger poet said...

very nice. i can barely draw a stick figure. i love that you are encouraging her creativity. i am glad you are feeling better. i have my fingers crossed also. take care, poet.

 
At 8:20 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh my god! I see what you mean about the roaring red hair! And -wow- the resemblance to you is so totally there!
Her picture is fabulous... so enviable. I mess a lot with my kid's crayons, chalks and paints but I never get particularly good results. You've either got it or you ain't. And Ayesha's got it!
:)
Vxxx

 
At 11:43 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

YEAH for a good health day!! You deserve it sista :)

Beautiful photograph of Ayesha and wonderful drawing that she did ... I can see why you're a proud mumma!!

Much peace & love, Deb

 
At 3:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is lovely! And how wonderful that you are nurturing this in her, and made this the theme of her birthday gifts! I am sure that she will create many other beautiful things.

And HURRAH for feeling good. That makes me sooooo happy honey!!!!

xoxoxoxo

 
At 5:59 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter and her red hair is so cute. Nice art work too.

sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home