Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pampered


Yesterday the girls and I walked along the beach did some window shopping
here had dinner and went to see the movie "In the Pursuit of Happiness" Nice story but slow and long especially considering the air con in the theatre was playing up, it was so so Hot.
But it was a nice arvo and night a sweet girlie afternoon.

My body has been aching that's about the worst of my side affects at the moment a few headaches here and there and a little worse after Fridays but actually pretty good so I am still so grateful for that, apparently the drugs weaken my muscles and especially those in the joint areas like knees shoulders hips and so on. Walking up and down the stairs through out the day really wears me down. I tend to make my trips purposeful when I do them and the little runs for folding or fetching I utilise my baby's abundant energies and young healthy legs to do it for me.


They realise that a few good friends will be more important then a lot of acquaintances and if there lucky enough to hold on to one real friend for life then they have been truly blessed and their lives will be enriched and fulfilled by that.
We have had a lovely couple of days, I wish Ayesha was with us but Olivia and Tayla are such a joy I haven't missed Ish as much as I would have because we have been busy, I also know she is having a ball with her bestie (also an old friend from Brisbane)

I do love that they hold their friendships dear and my friendships old and new have had a positive impact on them and how they nurture their own relationships with those they care about make me very proud indeed.

As a mum I try to instill values and moral groundings that will set my kids up in their future.
I am not a genius nor do I have a University Degree.
What I do have is Life experience and a huge amount of Love for each and everyone that I care about especially the four little lives I brought into this world they are my reason for being and they are the reason my heart continues to beat. I used to tell my kids one at a time starting with Dana that every second heart beat was for her and one was for me to look after and love her, then came Kyle and I told him every third heartbeat is for you sweet boy one for Dana and the other for me to look after you both, then Tayla and Ish and so the story goes, if it wasn't for them my heart would break, with all of them it works perfectly and things are just as they should be.

Well as I was writing this post I just had the most awesome foot spa and pedicure courtesy of Tayla-Rose she does it so well.
I am ready to try and get some sleep as soon as Ben leaves for work.


Peace and Health To all xxx

5 Comments:

At 3:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Shaz,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. You are a very kind person. I like your place and will be back again.
I do hope that you feel better...

Have a beautiful colorful day!
:-)

 
At 4:30 am , Blogger Deb R said...

Oooh, the foot spa and pedicure sound like a lovely bit of pampering!

 
At 4:32 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

You are such a good mum & all of your babies are so blessed :)

xoxo,
d

 
At 7:48 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Hi there.........

I love this post and I love the photos of your daughter and her best friend.

The treatments you are receiving..... your positive attitude surrounding the whole process is inspiring....

Ps. I'm a Dana too. :)

 
At 9:17 pm , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Hi Shaz-

can't tell you what writing that does to me-all good loving thoughts about my mamma.

Anyway this post was so gentle and warm and loving. I cried tears of gratitude that you have these lovelies in your life.

I did a huge boogie woogie for you this morning- for you feeling good-and all the healing that is going on.

Dancing with love
XOXOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home