Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Friends with Blogs



Look how cool this is!!!!!!!

It warmed my Heart to such an extent I cried and smiled at the thought of this being a real photograph.

It was photo shopped by L and I just Love it.

I can close my eyes and imagine the moment just before we are seated, the moment we lock real eye contact for the first time ever............. for like real.

Its surreal to me its a dream and a goal.

Their are warm tender Hugs, hands being held, tears being shed, amazement shared and a warmth of spiritual souls intertwined in a union of friendship. Strangers meeting for the first time but knowing each other with a contentment of learnt stories put forth only by words written on a page.

There has been no personal contact until now. No coffee shared no house calls on lonely days in the physical sense. There has been daily visits though, don't think tears haven't been shed together, nor lonely moments filled with joy by these women because you would be wrong in thinking that.

Physically they have never touched, physically they have never looked into the eyes of their friend and spoken real words aloud so their ears hear the tender audible sounds of hearts meeting for the first time.

All of that has nothing to do with the emotional bond shared and the deep friendships forged simply by words written on that page.

Gestures and gifts shared sent across oceans with Love and tender meanings have been up until this point their only contact. That photo is still at this point just a dream but I sleep soundly knowing realities are spawn from dreams and I will post this photo one day if I am lucky 1 or more of these women by my side.

Blogging has changed my world, it has changed me. It has renewed my faith in humanity. I don't feel alone with my fears and secrets or experiences as I once did I am open and Honest and supported by a network of people around the world. I think this is truly fascinating, welcoming and I feel humble and blessed by this support. Deb is an angel with wise words and sentiments and so many similarities that we scare our selves. There is beauty in our lives now that we have connected and I pray everyone feels a strong bond with someone at this moment.

Peace and Health To All xxx

P.S I am avoiding my Health and Treatment and focusing on other things for now. I am coping. I am not in a grateful place with that at the moment but I am sure you can imagine. No need for details just yet.

8 Comments:

At 1:50 am , Blogger poet said...

sending hugs, dear shazzy. what a beautiful post on friendship and the value we put on our blogging world. if not for blogging, i would not have met so many wonderful people. i understand exactly what you are conveying here. take care and sending warm fuzzy hugs from our family to yours.

 
At 1:56 am , Blogger Deb R said...

What a cool photo gift and a lovely post!

 
At 5:21 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

You're right my love, realities are spawn from dreams & someday in the not too distant future we will be hugging, laughing, and having a grand ole time!! Love and hugs to you dear sis, xx, deb

 
At 6:27 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is so wonderful! I love it! Blogging is indeed an altering gift from the universe, and it has also restored my faith in the good of people, as well as friendships in general.

Love and health to you sweet S!!!!

xoxoxoxoo

 
At 8:37 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

This photo montage rocks, hon!!!
I love this post and second every single word -whole-heartedly!
You're so special, Shazzy Momma!
Vxxx

 
At 3:20 am , Blogger angela said...

You all rock!
And so does Footpad who put it together.
Fabulous photo.
Angela

 
At 6:43 am , Blogger Amber said...

Hi there.

You are so right about bloggs being a blessing. I have felt it, too. Times when I have almost given in to my darker moods, an dold hurts, and almost folded in on myself...And then i feel these loving arms of "strangers" reaching out to me. Reminding me of something they see that I forget...

It is a strange magic we have found.

Blessings to you.

:)

 
At 9:32 pm , Anonymous Plumber Sunshine Coast said...

it is very nice post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home