Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday.........

I woke this morning with a headache and in pain, my body aches as I summon the energy to get myself out of bed. Its Friday, I hate feeling unwell Fridays its more of a mind over matter thing now as it takes a few days before I feel any major affects from my injection, if any worse at all.
I am grateful for the way I feel lately though it is in no way as bad as the first few months.
We are going down to the gold coast on Saturday for the night as its Ben's mums Birthday.
We are going to our favorite Chinese restaurant as we do every year and stuff ourselves stupid with amazing food prepared just perfectly. It’s always an event were we all get together, laugh and celebrate our love for Kym. I have said before how much she means to me and I always enjoy our visits. She is the perfect mother in-law, if there is such a thing and I am blessed to know her.

On a different note in reference to why I would share my last post.

This blog is a release for me and I often forget when I am writing that other people read what I write and sometimes I am acutely aware. It has its advantages and disadvantages. I want to be able to say whats on my mind when its there, write and release it. I don't write as others do through creativity. I am not a passionate poet nor artist, all though I do enjoy both.
I haven't the eloquence nor the vocabulary or the imagination of a learned writer.
I write to release, to heal, to motivate myself accept and put to bed some of my inner demons.
I am honest and sometimes a little blunt. I do however feel that by sharing as we do someone somewhere may not have to feel as alone as they might have before reading others tales.

And its that shit that reminds me of who I want to be and the kind of person that I don't.
I live by the rule treat others the way you yourself would like to be treated.
It may be a cliche but its not a bad rule, if more people followed this rule there would be a much happier world I'm sure.
It is who I am it is my past, my present and my future.
I write to remind my self of what I have achieved and what I have overcome.
I also look at what can make me a better person. For all my dreams and desires of being a certain way. I do have flaws like everyone else but its examining these floors and trying to rectify them that makes you a better person.
I don't write for pity nor for acceptance.
I do write however for me and to record a piece of me that I cant aways express verbally.
I apologize to anyone dear to me who finds out here some of my inner thoughts and memories that I haven't been able to express vocally. It is easier for me this way and I figure what you don't know cant hurt you and the past is the past. Knowing wouldn't have changed a thing, not after the fact anyway. Wink

In saying that I am grateful for the support I receive here and I love the sharing of thoughts and kindness. I appreciate the diversity of every-ones lives and thoughts and I cant believe how everyone takes the time to comment and make these things far more tolerable.
It makes me feel special and I do feel from each and everyone of you.
I don't want to feel as though I shouldn't share a particular thing because its to hard for someone else to accept.
I can only ever be honest. I have carried secrets and covered up by lies way too much. I have always tried to spare others pain even to my own detriment.
But that my friends is who I am and I cant apologize for who I am.
So I will continue to tell my stories of my past and my day to day life.

To Those of you who are here for ride.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

13 Comments:

At 1:08 am , Blogger Claire said...

Love you sweetheart ~ you are such an inspiration!

Cxx

 
At 1:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharing little pieces of you assists me in understanding things that may occur in my own world. thank you for sharing. you are strong, and caring, and it is a pleasure to get to know you in this manner. sending big warm fuzzies your way..........

 
At 3:38 am , Blogger Walker said...

If anything we should be thanking you for sharing your strenth with us and showing that life is worth fighting for.
That said, now I want chinese food.

Have a nice weekend

 
At 1:00 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Hey there beautiful woman!!

Share away!! Always be authentic to yourself.

It's funny, I can also state that for the most part, I write for my own benefit.....trying to sort things out, trying to understand the bigger picture. I often hesitate about what I have written.....how it will be received, and if i have expressed myself the way I wanted to. I think we're all that way...well anyone who is trying to be honest with themselves. What blows me away often is when I have posted something that seems so darn personal and have someone leave a comment telling me that they can totally relate, or that what I have written resonates with them in a completely different way than I intended.

I love this blogworld.......it is a wonderful place to learn how much we matter.....and that our imperfections are beautiful.

take good care. enjoy the party on Saturday.

 
At 1:15 pm , Blogger Steve said...

Yeah.....I just come here for the free drinks and the sex.......

Oh and to offer cuddles and hugs and a hand and an ear..........
Guess what?
They are all Free....yes you heard right free Free!!!!!
Upon gettting your cuddles you also receive...wait for it...

A FREE YES FREE set of steak knives, together with some love thrown in!

Yes all this is absolutely free there is no obligation to give back or receive the above offer it is just there ......But remember this offer is only available to those that need it!

 
At 5:14 pm , Blogger angela said...

I wish I could meet you for real...you truly are the nicest, the strongest woman.
I know what you mean about bloggie friends, this interconnection is so powerful and inspiring.
A trip to the Gold Coast...whooh hoo!
Angela

 
At 5:58 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

It's absolutely an honour to be here along for the ride. Keep writing from the heart and telling your story at your own pace ... I love you! JP

 
At 7:41 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

"I live by the rule treat others the way you yourself would like to be treated."
This is the BEST rule anyone could live by... and yes, the world would be a MUCH better place if more of us stopped to think about that :)
I love, love, LOVE being able to read into your life... there is so much we can learn from each other.
So keep sharing... I'm listening :)
Love galore,
Vxxx

 
At 12:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your sharings...

Lots of hugs to you.

dd/s

 
At 12:54 am , Blogger bee said...

oh, shaz, i just read the post before this one and this one - and good god. i'm so glad that you shared this with us.

back in october, i was going thru one of my famous depressions and was deleting a lot of my more sensitive posts because i didn't want people to think i was a sad sack. but then i read something of darlene's where she said, "i want to see how my friends are REALLY doing." and that convinced me to be honest here, for better or worse.

yes, it's scary sharing the "not pretty bits", but it's also revolutionary. and you, my dear, are so strong and forthright, honest and loving, that it's a pleasure to be on this journey with you.

 
At 1:55 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Shaz...we are indeed para lives, a world apart physically but in spirit...side by side.

Feel better fast, my love and their is a product line called DHC out of Japan. Their shampoo is great (called simply enough ~ Head Shampoo) *DHC.com*
it works great for my thinning hair. Luckily it was thick to start with.

Love you
oxxo Darlene

 
At 3:07 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~Maya Angelou

i think you are very wise, shaz. :)

 
At 5:31 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Fuck not being honest to protect others frankly.
Tho I am no where NEAR as brave as you and dont share so freely.
But with you I DO.
And love that we have this special friendship to get us through the tough times... bad memories.
REAL experiences and truth!
I love you honey.
Bx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home