Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

These are my beautiful flowers from Deb I received them a while ago when I was unwell with perfect timing. I thought I would share. Are they not Beautiful?????


My Babies and Me"

This is a post that I wrote early on in my Blog and I thought I would repeat it for Mummas Day as I am really not doing so well so a copy and paste suits me today. For those of you who have read it sorry. I am really run down with my white cell count so low. I am just not so good with the infection stuff, it is spreading I am really over it. I am now on antibiotics to try and help but I am hanging in so dont worry too much. I have Ky here for the weekend which is a great surprise and Dana is working but I have just seen her so I am one Happy Mumma they have spoilt me this year.

Ayesha-Rae is a beautiful spirit she is the youngest of my bears and is 12 1/2 and she has long red hair and grey eyes shes my Irish glow, just a pleasure to love she has a pure and forgiving nature with a wicked sense of humour that keeps us laughing constantly. She is a mummas girl (i secretly love it cause shes my last) She is our actress/comedian/dancer her concerts are great she was my shyest we used to call her barnacle, as she was permanently attached to my hip but she has found herself and grown into her own.

Then we have my tiny no 3 Tayla-Rose who is just a doll shes the next Elle Mcpherson with out the body(lol), shes 14 but still wheres size 8 clothes and weighs only 39kgs she was 1 of a twin, I miscarried at 16 weeks but she hung on and is our feisty little bear. She has bum length blonde hair with grey eyes who loves her friends and is very loyal to them she is the queen of her sisterhood. Shorter than Ish but loads of fun. Shes quite the little mum and every ones baby sitter i don't now how she manages to carry them half the time shes so tiny. Amazingly level headed for her age.

Then there is Kyle he is my only boy at 18 1/2 .
With a smile that could melt any ice berg. He is my crutch and my best friend.
( Of course except for Benjamin)He is my biggest defence against harm.
he would fight with me and for me till the death..lol..He is handsome.
(And its not just me who thinks so..he he)
He is 6ft 1 tall Gorgeous brown eyes, very dark brown hair and olive skin all my bears have olive skin except ayesha but she tans well believe it or not.

Then there is Danicka-Lea my baby who started it all, the obsession with my children.
Dana is 5ft 7 long brown hair and big brown eyes she has won many contests beauty and modelling but she is not into it. She loves her jeans and pluggers (thongs) pony tails and no make up she is beautiful inside and out. The dresses are just starting to emerge and high heels well she is practicing. She is strong and kind and has a true heart of gold.

Being adopted i had nothing to compare myself to until she was born and then i was hooked from the moment she looked into my eyes i knew i was here on this planet to live and give life, to teach more than your typical 2.5 children. I was here to raise and teach many, to love themselves and others equally.
I had been very self destructive up until that point (with some reason) but she changed my life and she changes everyone's that she meets she is a blessing with a cool temperament she is my calmness she is my balance i worship the young woman that she has become she is still learning as are we all and id like to shake her when i see her mistakes but she has taught me to stand back and except what i cant change to trust in her unconditionally and except her choices and to love her just the same. Its hard(Harder than I thought)
When there little and dependant ,you have control of their happiness and its an amazing feeling. But letting them be responsible for their own destiny is the hardest lesson that Ive had to learn even harder than the rocky road i travelled before them but they are my life... they are me and i am them.... there amazing.

I didn't get my 6(My Wish) but i was blessed with 4 of the sweetest hearts ever and as much as i wanted more it wasn't to be, so now i can... but cant wait to be a grandmother you know what i mean. Well i hope that was a small insight into at least my babies. I am so proud of all of my children and I love them dearly.

May They always Be Blessed.

This Post from a gorgeous Lady is perfect please read.

Peace and Health To All XXXX

14 Comments:

At 11:56 am , Blogger Vickie said...

Happy Mother's Day to a very special lady. Thank you for sharing with me.You are one who is Blessed and you are one who blesses---I am so thankful my path crossed yours.

I am learning so much form you about life even during difficult times...Thank you--

 
At 12:31 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz...you are so special to me. Thanks for you lovely words to me...and what a wonderful post! I love hearing your stories and your life and your children.
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Mother's Day... I pray a day of less pain, and more joy!
Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Wanda

 
At 12:51 pm , Blogger Harmony said...

Happy Mothers Day my sweet friend. I hope those damn white blood cells start to rise soon so you can feel strong again... Love you mate.

 
At 1:16 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I love this post about you and your babies and it's an honour to read it again. Dear sweet sistah, I wish I was there to hold you and give you the strength that your body does not have right now. Sending you massive heaps of healing, loving thoughts ... xx, deb

 
At 1:22 am , Blogger Walker said...

Your kids are no more than the reflection of their mother.
This post as beautiful as it is with all the love you put in it is a description of you.

You didn't need something to compare to because you had it in you all the time.

Great post and reruns are always good especially if you are new.

Happy Mothers Day

 
At 6:36 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Just stopped by to say Hi, and the bouquet is lovey...like you.

 
At 7:20 am , Blogger sandy said...

Hi Shaz. I read this before and enjoyed it and read is just now again and enjoyed it. You have great kids. Happy mothers' day and hope you are feeling on top of the world by tomrrow.

take care sweetie,
sandy

 
At 9:14 am , Blogger Becca said...

Your children sound like amazing and wonderful human beings...the light of your life, as well they should be.

I hope you were able to bask in their glow on Mother's Day!

Blessings to you...

 
At 10:46 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Dear sweet Shaz, thank you for linking my post.
After reading yours, I find that mine pales in comparison.

You are truly amazing Shaz!

 
At 1:37 am , Blogger bee said...

oh, sweetie, take care of yourself. i loved this post....it was perfect....but i hope you get better soon.

 
At 2:39 am , Blogger Chrissie said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better and had a great Mothers Day! I think its true that it is hard to stand back and let our children stand on their own two feet :-) I still feel I have to guide mine sometimes and they just say 'Mummmmm!' :-) Your love for your children shines through. They are lucky children. Bless you!

 
At 3:00 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

A lovely and heart felt tribute to you babies, they sound amazing - just like there mum!

 
At 3:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I am so glad that you are surrounded by love right now. I so wish that I could just mail you a package full of strength and healing, as my heart always falls when I read that you are feeling weak.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you lots of love and warmth.

xoxoxo

 
At 9:34 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Shaz...just me the pest...but when you are on my mind...I just have to stop by and say I'm thinking about you and hoping today is a better day health wise...
Love and Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home