Sunday, April 22, 2007

Positive Changes


Well Sunday night is here and tomorrow starts a day of juicing, fish, rice, miso soup and lots of raw veges. No carbs no coffee no sweets (no chocolate') GRrRrrr
I only have 2 months till this wedding and I really need to be more healthy and feel better about myself before then.


I have been quite good but I am making poor choices at the moment and I need to get crackin on a better life style. I have given up drinking smoking and the next step is what goes into my mouth. I really have let myself go for many reasons. I have done a lot of work emotionally now I have to work on the physical. My white cell count is like 600 not real flash but a better diet will most definitely help.


I will try to do little run downs on my eating over the next few weeks and searching for healthy recipes that will have me looking and feeling better in 7 weeks if you have any recipes please pass them on.
I wish I could do a master cleanse like Thea's but that's a little hard with treatment so I am getting active outside with my vege garden and herbs, juices and raw fruit and veges will help heaps. I eat well but have been a little naughty, no really I have been filling up on shit.
I also think I am doing way too much comfort eating and making really bad choices so I need to get back to my old self step by step.
Peace and Health xx


Labels:

12 Comments:

At 12:15 pm , Blogger Steve said...

Health food eating habits can be tasty and quite enjoyable .....






Not that I have induldged in such habits......now i feel guilty!

 
At 8:15 pm , Blogger Harmony said...

Good for you Shaz. Its important that you take good care of yourself especially with your health issues. Same goes for me. I have lost a fair bit of weight which makes me less lethargic. The Weight Watchers diet is very good because it is balanced and not extreme and allows you to have some treats without guilt.

We want you around for decades to come so anything you can do to make that happen is A GOOD THING!!!

 
At 10:55 pm , Blogger Mindy said...

best of luck on your new lean path! i am considering the master cleanse - so inspired by boho and thea, but not sure if i have it in me :) great to reconnect with you! xo, mindy

 
At 12:15 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

i'm with you all the way, shaz! you'll do great, I know.
take it day by day and allow yourself the odd tiny indulgence to keep you smiling :)
love,
Vx

 
At 1:29 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I like what Vanessa said about day by day with a tiny indulgence here and there to keep you smiling ;)
I'll look through the cookbooks and send you some recipes soon.
Much love & many hugs, JP

 
At 3:30 am , Blogger Claire said...

Good luck sweetie - as someone who's currently trying to get back into her good habits, I totally get it! Bonne chance!

Cxx

 
At 8:01 am , Blogger Wanda said...

You plan sounds so good and also so sensible.

Shaz, I'm thinking I would like to get on the same train....

I'll let you know if I take the plunge. You truly inspire me

 
At 12:15 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Don't think about it.
Just buy what you should eat and don't buy what you shouldn't, it worked for me and LOTS of water.
I'm down almost 80 and will get rid of the last 30 by the end of summer even if I have to cut my leg off.lol

Have a nice day

 
At 12:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care and i hope that we will sit and have coffee one day across the table from one another, instead of reading words on a computer screen

 
At 6:55 am , Blogger sandy said...

What a beautiful bloom!

Positive changes are great. All the best to you Shaz. I'm catching up on your blog here. Interesting reading about the history above.

 
At 8:20 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheering you on sweet you!!!! Things are going to start turning around on this front in our house too!!! You are amazing!

xoxoxo love to you xoxoxo

 
At 11:22 am , Blogger Admin said...

good luck with everything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home