Thursday, May 03, 2007

Remember......................


Today reading one of my hero's blog, I watched this video and it literally broke my heart.


I was in bed until lunch time suffering with a migraine all night. Today I have gotten up with an abscess in my mouth lymph nodes the size of golf balls and an over all feeling of shitiness.

I have been in tears all day for no real reason so reading my sweet girl Alisons courage and good news made me smile but that was short lived when I started on the whole you tube thang. Damn I should know better.

The visual energies and gut wrenching pain I felt as I viewed the images going from one video to the next is more than I can bear today.

As I have said being sensitive is an understatement I have visions and dreams and feelings that is not always accepted nor understood and when I am lower than normal I usually try to protect my self a little from this.

These clips had me coming back for more, almost as if I was punishing my self for feeling low and sad when there were so many people with out the comforts of home. There are so many things I have to be grateful for and I try to acknowledge them and appreciate them often.

There are how ever days when I just feel lost and lonely and I tend to retreat into a sad spin as I call it until I wake up and snap out of it or until something like these videos hit me like a kick in the guts. I don't believe in the war I do believe in the people who are doing their jobs and trying to put freedom into the realities of more peoples lives. Next time I will wait until I am feeling better and more prepared for the wave of emotions that tend to wash over me like a tsunami when I expose my self to the pain of others.

What ever your spiritual belief system I call on all of you to add these troops into your prayers and blessings until they are safely home with their loved ones and never loose sight of the fact that there are no winners in war and our boy and girls are not our enemies.


Lets use all our strength to give praise and hope that by the power of prayer they will stay safe and come home soon.




Weapon of Praise

"I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall andperish at thy presence."

Psalm 9:1-3


2 Comments:

At 4:45 am , Blogger Kristen said...

i'm sorry you're having an awful and shitty day. i'm sending white light and strength.

i watched the youtube video. i'm one of those people who doesn't believe in the war that's being fought, but i am in support of all of our soldiers the world over that are there - fighting, trying to stay safe. it's a hard hard thing they are doing. i wish they could just come home. why can't we just all live in peace? it's what i hope for every day.

 
At 10:52 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

Along with you Shazzy honey, sweet Alison is one of my heros too.
I agree with Kristen above in my sentiments about the futility of that war. And I agree with you: these young, innocent children are nobody's enemies. I just cannot believe this has been allowed to drag on for so long.
Love, Vxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home