Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I wasn't going to whinge........but


I kind of feel like a mushroom at the moment, kept in the dark and surrounded by shit. I cant remember what the "they" say but you get the picture.
My head is heavy with another migraine that I just cant shake and my body is twitching in pain. I am so over being sick today, my chest hurts and my head nearly explodes when I cough.
The infection is in my chest up my nose down my throat on my damn ass and leg, I am already on antibiotics but I am not getting all that much better at the moment. I spent the day in bed sleeping and trying to pray and focus on feeling better. I had a pain in my liver that dropped me to my knees and I am not sure why. (it is gone now)
Is it treatment? is it the drugs that I take to counteract the side effects or is it something else?
I don't run to the doctor willy nilly and I rarely go unless I know whats wrong with me because I don't trust them usually, some are great, others not so good, so I try to be aware of whats going on first.
As far as I can tell this is part of the process, my white cell count is leaving me open to infection and that's what I have. I just don't want to have get to the point where I am in Hospital as I will end up worse. I feel infection is a huge problem in Hospitals even in quarantine so I want to avoid it if possible. I refuse to dose reduce unless its a matter of life and death and it wont come to that so I dont want to sound too over dramatic.
I will not venture out too much except when I have too, coming into winter here brings with it colds and flu's that I cant afford to catch anything.
So much for not having a whinge hey?
Well anyway I wont do it tomorrow. I will fill you in on my trip to Brisbane and talk about whats coming up in the next few weeks as I am pretty busy (so I have to be well)
Peace and Health To All XXXX

10 Comments:

At 12:45 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I wish this damn infection would take a hike. I know you don't want to go to the hospital, but if it is spreading and oral antibiotics aren't doing the trick, you may have to get them intraveneously to knock this thing down. Wish I was there to give you a big hug and take care of you. Lots of love, deb

 
At 1:19 am , Blogger bee said...

oh, shazza,

ditto on what jane said. i hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime, please don't worry about "whingeing". it's not like what you're experiencing isn't worthy of a good whinge - and sometimes, the only way to feel better is to let it out amongst friends. always, always feel like you can write me an email uf you don't want to publish a blog, okay??

love to you.

 
At 1:29 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

Goddam, you feel to 'whinge' whenever you feel the need to, sounds like you have every reason to be feeling so crappy - that pain in your liver sounds horrible. Am really hoping that this infection clears up for you soon. x

 
At 2:26 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Shaz, I'm so so sorry you are in this terrible place of pain and sickness, and yukky meds. You take me back to Jill, and our year of pain, shaking, upchucking, nausea, more shaking, weakness,

BUT there was a time it was OVER...OVER...that's my prayer for you...that this too will pass, and you will be back to the Shaz you want to be....
I'm loving on you big time today.
Wanda

 
At 4:05 am , Blogger sandy said...

Gosh Shaz...I hate hearing that you are feeling this bad. I so wish you would get some relief from this. Don't ever worry about complaining. Who wouldn't under these circumstances and I think it helps to let it out. If not it stays bottled up and gets magnified.

Just sending you lots of hugs today.

sandy xxx

 
At 4:31 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could wish this damned infection away, I most certainly would do it..right this minute. It pains me that you are going through this honey. You are doing such an amazing job.

Sending you love and healing..and hugs.

xoxoxo

 
At 5:01 am , Blogger Deb R said...

Sometimes a good whinge is good for the soul and it sounds like you deserve on in spades. I hope that infection clears up soooooon!!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way~~~~~

 
At 5:38 am , Blogger Harmony said...

You whinge all you want Shaz, many others do with a lot less to complain about (including me). Don't forget what you said once before, this is like your journal to record all that you went through so when you are well again you can see how far you've come. Besides everyone who visits you here does so because they are your friends and care about you. You just concentrate on getting better and in the meantime we are all ears.

 
At 9:56 am , Blogger awareness said...

OMG......I am always so in awe of your strength Shaz.....your ability to fight this both physically, emotionally and spiritually, you are doing an amazing job.

Don't let the infection get any worse. I know what you mean about hospitals, so can understand your trepidations.....but it just may take a big blast of antibiotics to kick it.

 
At 1:55 pm , Blogger Nan said...

Awe sweetie feel well soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home