Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things I needed to Appreciate.

Okay today seems to have merged into all the others. I still have a migraine and I just feel like shit. I am sick of writing posts that say blah blah I feel like shit blah blah. You must all be so sick of it. I know I am. I have just taken meds to help with that but decided to go out side and take some pics of what makes me happy (girls are at school) so other things that make me happy. My existence seems to be just day by day and the inside of my lounge room. So I am trying to get outside when ever I can and I had a good run there for awhile (kinda) but not so much lately. So her are some pics of things I like and that make me smile.


My vege garden is powering since the rain and it seems only only my egg plants are having a bug problem who's bugs love chili and garlic spray? I have bug connoisseurs that must be Italian.
I have zucchinis, tomatoes, chili, pumpkin, capsicum, egg plant, snow peas, cucumbers, strawberries and lettuce.
My herbs so far are basil, oregano, sage, thyme, mint, dill, rosemary and parsley.
This is a picture of some some thing? mushrooms fungi or what ever its really kool and delicate I loved it, it was between some old leaves and composting I had been doing. (if I hadn't of gone outside I would never have noticed) I am so glad I did it.
My fern I got for Valentines Day along with an African Violet that I haven't killed yet Woo Hoo. They are the only plant other than cacti that I kill.



The sun beaming through the camphor laurels at the back of my house. A new day I should be smiling. Gods gift of beauty was just outside my door I should enjoy it a lot more.
My Bella she is only 15 months old and just gorgeous. I am missing her inside with me but she is on heat (blahhhh) so she cant understand y mum wont let her in the house for lots of cuddles.
This is my favourite picture of all because I want you all to know you make me smile, your words of love and support has been amazing, your words of wisdom has picked me up when I didnt think I could. All of you lovely's, this smile is especially for you. I dont want you to worry even though it makes me feel very special.


I still have nice teeth, my labret is still hanging in even though the ulcers and staph has made my mouth very sore. My tongue ring has gone and so have my nipple rings but anyway this is still here (for now) so keep fingers crossed.


I wasn't smiling prior to making my self go outside but now I can.


I hope there are things that make you smile today. It actually didn't take much. I will do it more often, the small things are the core of our happiness and what we should appreciate.


Don't loose sight of the little things, appreciate your health and all the living things around you.

Peace and Health To All XXXX

14 Comments:

At 12:30 pm , Blogger Mindy said...

be well my friend...light and love surround you.

 
At 12:57 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh I wish I was a farmer! My dad was, he could grow anything and did!! I love looking at your garden, I was smiling big time when I read "eggplant" my favorite.
Shaz, your smile is lovely, your teeth are lovey, and I like your stud (I guess that not what you call it) Very cool!!! I'll tell you about my "fake" tatoo sometime!!
And your doggie is darling!!
Love and Hugs

 
At 1:30 pm , Blogger sandy said...

I loved seeing what makes you happy today Shaz and I see there are so many things. The one pic with the sunlight coming through the trees is so beautiful. Your smile is beautiful, your veggies lovely and its' great that even when you are feeling lousy, you can find those things you love that make you happy. It takes a special strong soul to do that, you know. Most of us would give in to the pain and unease and not be able to get where you got today.

take care, sandy xoxox

 
At 5:09 pm , Blogger claireylove said...

Look at that garden ~ you are one talented chick! Sending you hugs and a smile right back :)

 
At 6:50 pm , Blogger Harmony said...

I must get round to getting a herb and vegie garden started but it will have to be fenced off because there are about a trillion rabbits running wild. I think you have just inspired me to do just that.

I loved that pic of the sunlight coming through the trees. Would you mind very much if I pinched it?

Feel better soon babe.

 
At 9:46 pm , Blogger Angela Marie said...

Well hello! Thanks for stop n by!

It is in the little things that we MUST NOT lose sight of. I come from a family that battles depression, what you mentioned is so important.

I so wish I had more room in my tiny back yard for a garden... I grew up with one and so miss it! Now I just go to Produce Mkt to enjoy the harvest! Your garden is beautiful and shows hard work!

 
At 1:07 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

Wow! Your garden really is thriving with all those delicious veggies and plants!! May I say that I have actually managed to kill 2 cacti - how I have know idea! Your photographs are gorgeous too! It's good to know that you are finding something to smile about and I am going to take your advice about appreciating the small things :)

 
At 1:54 am , Blogger Walker said...

Well then don;t say it and besides you could use, crap, dung, escrament(did I spell that right? SHIT maybe not).

Your garden is looking good, mine is just starting here now.
I edon;t know if the sell ladybugs there but if they do get som and spread them in ypour garden and they usually eat the bugs that eat your plants.

Cool mushrooms
You have a nice smile so keep smiling

Have a nice day

 
At 5:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, we are not sick of hearing you. That is why we come here...to hear you. xoxox

I am glad that you took time to go outside, breathe in some fresh air and photograph your very lovely and impressive garden. Wow!!

Thank you for that picture of your beautiful smile. And thank you for being strong, wonderful, fantastic, gorgeous you.

Sending you healing and love.

xoxoxo,
J

 
At 7:47 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlfriend....had my Starbucks with Darlene, and she send hugs and kisses. She was feeling a little better today...was working on her blog.
Oh I forgot....I wanted to tell you how much I loved the picture of the sun rays coming through the trees.....lovely!!!

 
At 10:13 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hi there!! I love your photos....and your smiley Bella.....and your own beautiful smile. Keep hope alive....

Shaz........you had nipple rings? My respect for you has quadrupled! LOVE it!! ps....if i had nipple rings, they would just make my post nursing breast droop even more!!

 
At 11:39 am , Blogger Nan said...

You know what, you are allowed to write about whatever you want and if you're not feeling well, then so be it, write about that. You are an amazing person and I admire your strength. Hugs to you.

 
At 10:13 pm , Blogger Becca said...

These photos made me smile too, especially the puppy (darling!) and the rays of sunlight shining through the trees (inspirational!)

Glad you found some reasons to smile...hope today brings you lots more :)

 
At 12:42 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

You are surrounded by beautiful things and you are beauty itself ... dear, sweet sistah, I wish the pain would go away and leave you free to soak up the world around you without having this weigh on you night and day. I'm sending heaps of love and healing thoughts .... xx, deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home