Monday, July 09, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday Jason
Marty and mine
Our friendly neighbour hood Spiderman (Troy)
This is the long standing joke about double chins so we all were doing the cover up. Me, Jane (Jason's wife and Lyndell)
It was a hat Party and this was the best I could do on short notice.
Well I was supposed to go to Brisbane Friday to help my babe move house and clean up I was to sick so Ben and I went down Saturday and we did as much as we could and she was happy and her new place is closer to trains shops and is much bigger.
Saturday night was Jason's Birthday Bash it was a great night and we had a ball, we danced and sang and laughed until I had to go back to Lyndell's as I was just too tired and I had a couple of drinks only 3/4 over like 6 hours but it really didn't work well with my medication so I wont be doing that again.
Kyle was there and my baby boy is back home with his mumma for a couple of weeks he is looking for work back in Brisbane, working away is taking his toll on him he is missing his girlfriend (of 1 year) and us. He may move in with Danicka yet, as the house I found for her has a small granny flat down stairs that would be perfect for him so fingers crossed it all works out.
We have to go this weekend to Ipswich to get Kyles Ute and the rest of his gear from the workers house so another long one its been so busy my head is just spinning I really need to slow down. Everyone is on to us to move back to Brisbane as we seem to be spending so much time down there since I have been better and its nice to be missed and I do miss them, we will see but having the big kids there is a huge motivation for us but I just don't know yet.
Well I am still just catching up on things as I don't get much sleep while we are away I need my own bed I'm a little funny like that and besides that I have trouble sleeping now so being away from home is a double whammy.
PS: Miss Naughty was missed. LOL
Well I will catch up with you all tomorrow.
Peace and Health To All XXX

12 Comments:

At 10:46 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Wish I looked that good when I'm sick. You look beeaauutiful Shaz.

You really should try to learn the word NO though. What am I saying? You are a Mum and Mum's never say no to their young uns.

Have a good rest this week so you can be ready for another big weekend. Btw I don't think I could leave your lovely part of the country for Bris Vegas. Its gorgeous on the Sunshine Coast.

 
At 12:32 am , Blogger Mindy said...

love to see your smiling face! great hat :)

 
At 1:54 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

OMG! We do the same thing with double chins hehe. I can see why it would be tempting to move up to Brisbane with all the fun and family you have there!

 
At 2:50 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Good Morning Beautiful! What wonderful pictures. Such happy faces...Spiderman is good lookin, and you look so wonderful in pic with the hat...just want to mat and frame it!!
So glad you feeling better, but know how much you need your rest and OWN bed!!!
Love and Hugs forever!

 
At 4:21 am , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

I am so coming to party with you Aussies!
Your parties ALWAYS sound like such fun, and your pictures are always GORGEOUS!

Take care of yourself sweet Shaz!

 
At 9:24 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

you are such a knockout in that hat! *wolf whistling*
glad you had a cool weekend.
rest up and recharge now luv :)
Vx

 
At 10:40 am , Blogger awareness said...

love the hat....love the smile! Double chins are forbidden in my house....I have mine tucked away :)

hmmmmm maybe i should get it pierced.

 
At 2:25 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Y'all look like you had SO much fun!!

The double chin disguise thing cracks me up. I must start doing that in all photos! :-)

 
At 3:52 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

You're as busy as I am! Wishing us both some rest my sweet sistah. Hope things work out with Kyle work, etc.

As Deb R said, the double chin disguise was too freakin' funny ... I've learned to try and get my best shot with the camera so as not to divulge those flaws!!

Sending love, peace & health your way. xx, deb

 
At 6:36 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

I gotta party party,!
Whhhoooooooo!

 
At 6:57 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know about moving back to Brissy Shaz.......it's driving distance from the city lock ups and due to recent shenanigans – I couldn’t help but be worried about the risk of late night phone calls and midnight rescue expeditions.......Can MRS Naughty be trusted I ask?????

Love the party photos!

 
At 2:28 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's now Thursday (behind again!), so I hope that you have had a chance to rest this week and that you are feeling better. It sounds to me like you are in desperate need of a "do nothing weekend."

Lots of love.xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home