Saturday, June 23, 2007

Look at my surprise

Hello everyone my absence has left me missing out on so much and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.
My insomnia kept me up until 6am and then I slept until lunch time when I headed off down to the Gold Coast.
I spent the night down there feeling great spent another night with my girlfriend Lyndell still feeling great, spent a day with Danicka who was unwell so she had the day off and we spent it house hunting.
I then came home to my babies B included LOL. Then late Thursday I had my injection and my head started to thump and I haven't left the comfort of my bed as I was struck down with a migraine that has only just lifted enough for me to check in and then I am back to bed.

My girls went to the PO box at lunch time and waiting for me was a beautiful package of scrap booking gear enough to keep me very busy indeed. All this this from my gorgeous babe Bek she is such a honey and I love her so much. She is having another babe and I cant wait to visit her later this year after her bub is born. I haven't gone through it all yet but I am so excited. I need to organise a special spot just for working on it all I can't wait.

I am back and will catch up very soon XXX

Peace and Health To All

9 Comments:

At 3:24 am , Blogger Footpad said...

All in all, it sounds like you had a great trip. Sorry about the migraine; I know how debilitating those can be.

The scrapbooking supplies look like they'll be a lot of fun. DD is really into scrapbooking, too. She's made one for JP, for Kara, and I believe she's started one for someone close to you.

Have fun with your kit. Hope you feel better.

-- f

 
At 4:35 am , Blogger Harmony said...

Hi Shaz, I am so very glad to see you back, I have missed you heaps.

Scrapbooking is a very creative outlet, my daughters do it a lot and it really personalises your photo albums. Have fun and feel better soon.

 
At 5:13 am , Blogger Vickie said...

Sorry about the migraine---they are rough and really make us stop and relax for a short time----

Sounds like you had a great trip and enjoyed making new and special memories.

It is always nice to receive a surprise in the mail---hope you enjoy it and it brings you as much pleasure as it brought your special friend who sent it to you.

Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon.

 
At 7:31 am , Blogger awareness said...

Can't wait to see your creations. Will you do a page on rainbow piercing? I have a bunch of scrapbooking materials sitting in a container downstairs.....and havent jumped into it. I usually love doing that kind of creating, but writing seems to have taken precedence and other pursuits have taken a back seat.....maybe I'll get into it in the fall...it seems like a fall/winter activity.

Glad you're up and around and kicking ass....

enjoy

 
At 1:55 pm , Blogger sandy said...

Looks like somebody is going to have fun!!! I hope you share what you do with it. Sorry to hear you had a bad time for awhlie there. Won't be long this will all be behind you!! sandy

 
At 4:16 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Wonderful treat! Thinking of you and missing you heaps. xx, deb

 
At 2:04 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Sweet Shaz: I'm back too. Will take a little time to catch up on everyone....Love and Hugs

 
At 2:08 pm , Blogger Whitesnake said...

Simply wonderful

 
At 12:54 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Scrapbooking has been getting big in the last few years especially down there whre you are I notice when I was down in your neck of the woods.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home