Sunday, June 17, 2007

Awesome Weekend and Feeling Good

Sunday- Ben and I went Here we only had to walk 500m down the street and we were amongst artists food and wine lovers alike
MMmmmmm Doughnut sticks. LOL B's weakness
Look closely at the Menu my overseas friends.
Feeling invigorated and well.
The reason I am perky. My two mates surprised me with a visit. Well I did have some notice about 2 hours to be exact. Lyndell- "Shaz take some pills I am coming up"
ME-"Yay okay done its 11am I am still in bed but I am getting up and I will be fine by the time you get here.
Lyndell rang again while I was in the shower suggesting I take extra pills as Tania is coming as well.
LMAO no worries it will be done double up what the hell.
When you get to the next picture you will see why.
Tania's cute little bum after about 3 hours into the night.

It was so cold. Okay...........not snow cold(I have never seen it) but for us bloody cold.

I just had the greatest weekend in ages. Now the wedding was good but I was unwell and it was such a huge trip that it was hard to not feel battered afterwards. But this weekend was perfect.
The girls come up and as usual it was hilarious. We deadset have the sorest cheeks and aching bellies from laughing so damn much. They arrived Saturday arvo and we went to the local pub to listen to the live band for an hour before coming home stoking the fire and catching up on the gossip.
Now I have to admit that in the past, I have woken up on many day afters wincing and feeling sick about the night before. Not just hungover but that OMG what the hell did I do last night feelings. I am a shocker for it and everyone knows it hence I only get drunk amongst my nearest and dearest who I know love me no matter what kinda dik I make of my self.
Stripping, Fighting, Snake Wrestling (Don't Ask) complete recklessness has a special place on the drunken shazza's repertoire but since treatment there have been no real big events (okay one, but Lyndell SHUT-UP reminding you of the golden rule Honey)
Anyway Lyndells babe Christie and her new boyfriend came up. I love her deeply and would defend as my own no questions asked. She is 6 months younger than Danicka so I have known her from day dot. It was kind of funny that she would want to bring the new young man in her life up to spend the night with us as when we girls get together we tend to be a handful. K's reasoning in her own mind was Shaz is drinking so she wont be her usual self. Her mum promptly reminded her that all though I may not be drinking Shazza is always going to shazza. LMAO this poor young guy copped it from us and came out on the other side I must say not too badly.
I do have to say though the Entertainment award though last night goes to diidididididididididididididididididididididid Drum roll ..................Tania, Ohhhh she is sOoo lucky.
It could of been a lot worse, it was only us here to remind her of she made of her state and not people who didn't love her like we do and we really do love her as much as we hang shit on each other we are very close and it shows when we we are so relaxed to be complete and utter numbnuts and no one gives a shit.
It really is a nice change for someone else to provide the entertainment as it is usually me and so for now I am handing over the Queen Crown to the BIG T you go girl. (for now)
Now my darling Tania, what you may or may not know we have the video of our beautiful state last night but because I love you it falls under the Golden Rule so, NO You Tube.
Do ya still LOvE me? lol
Well my sweet girls. Thankyou, as always for filling my life with Love and Joy.
I love you both so much and how could I not feel good when your around.
I am still feeling good even though you have gone and I miss you totally.
Please come again soon because you are my natural medicine and a good dose of you always makes my day and my weekend.
It has been 24 years Lyndell and I do not regret one of them, we have never had a fight or an argument and you are always there if I need you.
I love you so much and I hope you know that you are the sweetest funniest and bestest friend a gal could want.
Talk to you soon X

15 Comments:

At 3:25 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Shaz: You're such a doll! I'm so glad you had such a great time with your friends.....Sounds like a blast!! Yeah for good days!!!

 
At 5:48 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Honey.. so glad you had such a good time.

I cant wait to meet those girwlz!! LOL!!

Cant wait to see you more!

(hugs) and love
Bx

 
At 6:55 pm , Blogger cherry girl said...

It sounds like you had an amazing time and have some wonderful friendships - I love evenings like that! Glad that you are not suffering from it the day after too :)

 
At 9:48 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Ass!!!!

 
At 10:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, no thank you on croc spring rolls!! your photos here are so fun shaz.

 
At 11:06 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

That sounds like a blast!! Love the photos and I was already checking out that menu before you even said too. Oy! LOL!

 
At 11:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad you had a good weekend, and thank you for still coming over to my page. my bad for neglecting it,,,,getting back into it though. thanks for the thoughts.

 
At 4:26 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

"my natural medicine".... this is PERFECT!!
Sooooo glad you had such a ball and have been feeling gooooood :)
Long may it last. Love to you,
Vx

 
At 12:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved seeing these pics of your smiling face!! and so glad you had an awesome weekend and were feeling good; you deserve nothing less, sweetheart!!

 
At 1:47 pm , Blogger sandy said...

That was a riot to read...hahaha..so I gather you are usually the life of the party..that USE to be my title when I was younger..like in my 40s...Loved reading this..and your Ben is "hot"...and you two make a great couple...Thanks Shaz...truly hilarious and fun to read..and well...just keeping feeling good...sandy

 
At 11:05 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

What, may I ask, is wattleseed?
Better yet, do I even WANT to know???

lol

This was a FABULOUS post Shaz! Full of fun, laughter and love .... just like YOU!

 
At 9:22 am , Blogger Walker said...

Someone knows how to warm her butt up. LOL

Great post full of life and fun.
Keep it up :)

 
At 4:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you that lyndell was nicer than tania and has a better butt too

 
At 2:07 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I'm so glad that you and your dear gals had such a great time!! You deserve it! Loving friends is some of the best medicine :) xx, deb

 
At 1:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not a bottom - it's Lyndells face! I've seen photos of here on this site before. Misleading because if the lacking makeup.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home