Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Brisbane weekend Part 2

All my Babies together Umm wait a minute babies?

How short am I ?

My Baby Brother he is less than 2 years younger than me and a big softy.


The God Parents from left Loren Ben holding Monique Kiara being held by Bones and Tenniele on the end and out of the way where she should be. Did I just say that that was a little harsh NOT!! Lets just say because I am a calmer nicer and not so angry at past indiscretions mind you a curt hello and goodbye was enough for me forgiven not forgotten but I refuse to be a hypocrite.


Danny and Kyle I remember when Ky was scared of Uncle Dan cause he was so big it didn't take long for the tables to turn. Its great seeing similarities. I didn't have that until I was 21 so I love the whole family resemblance thing 16 years ago they filled the void I had always felt and I feel blessed at how it all turned out its as if I have been a part of their lives since Birth.


My favourite little cousin Dennis he is a sweetie and has always been very generous with his affection towards me. He was 5 when we met so for him I have always been there and I think he and Kyle are very similar also. I must say there temperament and being affectionate are there best traits cause I'm a huge Hugger and kisser. I will be the old aunt they dread at parties with forehead kissing and cheek pinching.


Well I started at 6am Sunday morning after only getting a few hours sleep (you can kinda tell in the pictures I'm a little drained) Anyway I was up went and got the girls from down the road at &am and we were all ready and driving to pick up Danicka by 8am then Kyle by 8.45 and to the church by 9.15.

Phew I am ready for bed at this point but when all the family started arriving and seeing them all after a few years I was awake and happy. The actual service went well except maybe for me. I have mentioned before I laugh at inappropriate moments well yes I rose to the occasion when the Chinese Priest said "God Bress Wu" I'm sorry but it was really funny and I started a line of giggles with Ben squeezing my hand a little firmer than normal and I got the grunt. LOL His indiscreet way of saying to shut up. I tried I swear I did but Loren was laughing Tayla was laughing son, brother and eldest daughter cringing at the sounds escaping my mouth that was tightly covered with my hand by now. They were behind me and every time I snorted I would get a giggle or a kick in the ass from behind which was no help to me what so ever. I finally contained myself and the service was just over when my brother whispered in my ear from behind "God Bress wu Sista" I lost it, a high pitched squeal escaped my mouth followed by a snort and an uncontrollable hysterical laugh to which all eyes were on me Buggar exit stage left, quick smart and in a hurry. We then went to the local Tavern for nibbles drinks and lunch the place was full of laughter reminiscing and catching up on the latest news and seeing how much the kids have grown.


We left there at 3.30pm yes a very long day but extremely enjoyable. I was to drive home that night so Ben was warned but everyone went to Kels (sis) just for a while as the party ended up there. He gave me that baby but oh just a little longer ill b good look and I succumbed. I dropped him off then I went and dropped Tayla off at her friends picked my Bella (dog) up from Danas and made it back to kels before dark. Everyone was very merry and having fun. The hiding of Ben behind my brother and Dan starting with the slurred come on sis no yet, come on a little longer spiel. I gave the yer gonna get it look and went and made another cup of tea and gave them an Hour and that was to be it I still had an hours drive in front of me.


Well in the mean time I had been getting text messages and phone calls from 2 friends of mine who shall remain nameless due to the privacy act. They wanted me to meet them in the Valley for Italian festival and were trying to coax me all day with pictures of fun and joy, you have to love multimedia. It had turned cold and I was getting croaky my ear was aching and I was tired so Ben got the last drink call much to every-ones disappointment and they were arguing about sleeping over when my phone rang. Now as I have said I am one of those friends you call when your in need of anything I love to be need so I am very versatile a shoulder to cry on, letters, researching, fun, laughs, cooking, driving, fighting or bailing you out of jail, most of these I can still do. If my friends call and say they need me though there is nothing that will stop me.

I would have to be dead not to show up and I wasn't dead.


SOooooo back to the phone call that led me to not getting to bed until 1am Monday morning, catching a chill while trying to break into a house for an hour, searching for a nikko pen to brand my better half with cuss words on his head and to still being at my sisters Monday morning with swollen hands, eyes and no voice and still an hours drive ahead of me instead of home in bed with my new electric blanket waking up at home thinking of what to have for breakfast.

That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Peace and Health To All XXXX

15 Comments:

At 4:38 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me giggle sweet you....you are so full of life and silliness

what wonderful photographs of you and your family

sending lots of love.xoxo

 
At 8:23 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Good grief, I'll have to go and have a lie down after just reading about your weekend. You have a beautiful family Shaz, you must be so proud. Now tell me, what did Tennielle do? She is obviously in the dog house about something...do tell.

 
At 8:50 pm , Blogger claireylove said...

hello again sweetness!

great peek into your family album and family politics :) x

 
At 9:22 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Isabella, I have strong feelings on liars, bad mums and selfish back stabbing people.
Or people who hurt my family.
I can be civil and respectful of those who accept those traits in these people but I would not associate with that kind of person by choice. I know you can get that.

Jen: its nice to see you babe I am glad I make you giggle.
Knowing I have made you smile makes me smile also.

 
At 9:30 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Hey Claire glad to see you back honey beautiful Picture you have posted on your return.

 
At 9:49 pm , Blogger angela said...

Looking in to catch up with your news.
Oh my word what great photos and such a fabulous looking family. Must be some good genes there.
You're looking pretty good yourself too. Partying agrees with you!!!
Hugs,
Angela

 
At 1:47 am , Blogger Chrissie said...

LOL, I just laughed out loud at your post, Shaz. I could just imagine you trying to stiffle the fits of giggles :-) Great pics, thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...that part about breaking into a house sounds like a separate blog-worthy entry in and of itself!
~ruby

 
At 5:06 am , Blogger Deb said...

Lovely photos of you & your family. Sounds as though you have a great time together :-}. I totally understand having the "inappropriate giggles" ... my daughter & I used to get them when we decided to take up yoga :-} We laugh now just thinking about it!
~thanks for stopping by my blog & your kind comments~

 
At 7:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing my head off - you are funny. We are sooooo lucky to have you Shaz. Thanking god you left the camera at home, cringing in anticipation awaiting part 3. Please tell me this phone call you are about to elaborate on was one you received long after saving our lives?? Owe you big time - so glad you are in our life - sorry your hands, eyes and voice suffered (feel really bad) if it's any consolation.....our heads, throats and bums are still sore. Grappa is evil. You are the best, we love you.

 
At 9:01 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh you are so funny....I can't stop laughing...!! The pictures are so wonderful Shaz...guy, I feel like I really know your family and you look beautiful!!

I just want to say "God Bless Wu"

 
At 7:19 am , Blogger Walker said...

HA HA HA "God Bless Wu"
I would have been on teh floor.

They look like a great bunch to be related or associated with.

 
At 1:09 am , Blogger sandy said...

Gosh you are all gorgeous! Great photos and enjoyed reading about your trip.

 
At 4:23 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

You are the funniest.
And I love your writing.
Bx

 
At 11:08 am , Blogger Left in Hell said...

Fucken hell sister you never stop i wish i could be like you and keep up with my blog like you love ya kell

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home