Friday, June 29, 2007

Have a good Weekend

Peter and I (a picture of a picture, Pfttttt sorry its midnight now cant be bothered scanning okay I lie Bens not here and I don't know how, don't laugh GRrrrrrr)
This Picture was taken about 5 years ago with my longest best-est friend before I got really sick. Kinda missing my body, yep and way missin my hair oh shit I will be me again so not to worry, I am alive and very lucky very blessed but lets be honest very fat and pretty damn ugly these days. LMAO just kidding guys don't be outraged Im not fishing for compliments seriously just joshing. About the fishing for compliments any way ;)

Well things are going pretty smoothly, life is getting a little easier, each day a little brighter.
I am able to plan ahead and pretty much make those appointments (well most of the time, okay were working on it but nearly)
Injection went well and things are Happening.
I am off again this weekend to Brisbane I am going to see Lyndell and I will help with her vege garden. Pick Ben up spend time at my sisters girls Christening Ben is God Father, hes not Catholic but certainly Christian so hey he loves the title.

Drop my girls off they will go between Kel, Lyndell and their Besties from Brisbane when we lived there, so I am busy again.

Its good to know that I can do that without much drama the migraines have laid down to sleep so my head is feeling lighter. I'm still off with the fairies I am still not big on this whole screwed up head thing but I'm working around it.

I will see all my Babes together Sunday which I cant wait for and my Natural mum is in Brissy for the event so it will be good to see her as well.

I don't seem to have anything to say its strange, its not that I don't want too, but its as if I am like just super boring LOL

I don't know its ummm different but anyway just another hurdle.

When things get hard and you think you want to give up or whine about being over weight or having really shitty hair, something like this Video speaks to you and you slap yourself and Thank God for the Blessings in your life.

Well I do anyway, its worth a look.


Stay well my Friends and have a great Weekend.


BLOGGING INTERUPTED!!!!

Damn Phone, woops my bestie be back in a sec.


Well I just spoke to my dear friend Peter, next year we have been best friends for 30 years.

This is a post I dedicated to him when he was at a low point and it was one of my really early posts. So staying in the theme of keeping in touch and making sure these people know how much I love them as I have been a little remiss and have a yearning to make sure they all know.


Anyway see you after the weekend and this my pal Pete.


Peace and Health to All XXX

8 Comments:

At 5:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your old post about your friend Pete. What a beautiful friendship the two of you have. Sounds like you are both lucky to have each other. Love the pic of you and Pete too and Shaz....you are just as gorgeous today as you were back then. Fish away :)

Have a great weekend away.
Gypsy

 
At 3:02 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Wonderful Picture and what a special friend. You are a beautiful lady, and that's not from fishing...that's from my heart!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

 
At 6:03 pm , Blogger Chrissie said...

Hi! I'm so pleased things are going more smoothly and you do seem to have more energy :-) Have a great weekend and tell us all about it when you get back :-)

 
At 5:17 am , Blogger sandy said...

Great pic Shaz...I'm way behind on visiting here...going on a little get away up at my sis' house so I will have time to catch up. great pic of you and your friend...sandy

 
At 2:08 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Sweet Shaz ... that video was SO inspirational and beautiful. Amazing. And you, my sweet sistah, you are amazing. Love you, xx, deb

 
At 2:34 am , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

It's good to have friends like that!

Enjoy!

 
At 1:11 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Its the friends in your life that know when you need a smile and how to put one on your face.

I think whats more important is how you live your life and the little oains we can get around somehow.

 
At 4:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are still gorgeous...and remember that your hair is sassy and sexy right now....

you sound good honey and that makes my heart happy

lots of love.xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home