Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enjoy the Sunshine


I slept until 2pm Thursday nights mingling into days and then nights again. I just couldn't wake up. My body hurt my head hurt I couldn't move or didn't want to. The day light through my timber blinds would not allow this girls eyes to focus while they struggled to open. B left at 4.30 am to go to work I was dozing finally by this time. I awoke to him coming home from work this afternoon. I couldn't believe I had slept that long there went my list of things I had to do instead the girls did some and some will have to wait until tomorrow.
This treatment can turn my body clock upside down, the mingling of days and nights seem to me that time is passing by so quickly, yet my treatment seems to be moving slowly but I also feel as though a year of my life will be gone, my only memories written here for me to read back on.
I have been having my needle a day early so Thursday is the day for that now and it seems, I am sick leading up to the injection, then good for that day then, sick again, as if my body starts withdrawing just before. Its a strange feeling to know when its due and having my body tell me.

My skin is darkening and each week you can still see where my last injection site is.

I am Happy today I am okay, the sun shining through those blinds that annoyed my eyes also defrosted my aching bones when I finally left my place of slumber and went outside to try and soak up the last warmth of the day. Tomorrow I want to enjoy more of the day so I will try to wake myself up earlier.

Peace and Health To All XXXX

11 Comments:

At 12:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

still here and sending you lots of blog hugs....take care dear shazzzzz

 
At 2:10 am , Blogger sandy said...

Oh wow Shaz...Can't imagine what you go through..(((shaz)))

 
At 5:14 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

Hope you do get to enjoy more of the day tomorrow, don't be so hard on yourself for not keeping on top of things on your bad days.

And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I don't think your being condesending at all! You gave me an extra lift with your kind words (as you always do!) Be gentle with yourself x

 
At 5:18 am , Blogger Harmony said...

Sleep whenever and wherever you can. Your body is letting you know that it needs it. Says me who has been up since 4.00am...:) Hope you feeling better the next time you wake up. Hugs and Kisses

 
At 8:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you were able to enjoy as much of that sunshine as possible, both on your skin and in your heart.

Love to you honey.xoxo

 
At 10:23 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh, my eyes are full of tears. My heart is breaking because I am re-living Jill's year as I read your posts. I know just what you are saying. Her days and nights got turned around, she would feel good one day, and sick for three. Just when she felt good , another injection....finally there was no place left to stick!! I hate the decease....but those injections worked for Jill...after one year she her counts were normal, and shes been in remission for many years now.
Hang in there love, wish I could hold you in my arms.

 
At 10:25 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz: The photo...That's a God Thing.....Shinning through to take care of you.

 
At 2:36 pm , Blogger Walker said...

It shouldn't matter when you wake up because that's when your day starts.
Sounds like your brain and body are working just find when you brain could notify your body that it's the day of your shots.
Just think, when this is all over you could sleep in and know it's becauuse you're just plain lazy that day :D

 
At 9:33 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

Happy days should be everyday, sadly they are not....sigh!

 
At 6:45 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

sending love to you shazzy
Vx

 
At 2:08 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I wish I could take a needle to your body and withdraw all the pain, pulling out the infection and illness and filling you up with boundless energy. Lovin' you and sending peace and healing across the seas. xx, deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home