Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dare to Dream Postcard

This arrived in the mail today from the Beautiful V she has been with me from very early and is just a gorgeous girl who I love and adore.


This made my day and was worthy of me getting out of bed to post it. Thank God, I am sick of the sight of my room mind you I will be down for 10mins then back to bed.
Ammi B's sister is coming up for a few days to help out its a battle at the moment but I will get there.

I still haven't read any body as I just haven't been out of bed.


Thanks Ness I am still Dreaming and Believing in people as a whole.
You all help me believe in Dreams.



This has come at the right time for me. Knowing that she took the time out to send this has warmed my heart. There is a photo of a clothes shop called shazzas but I couldn't up-load it. GRrrrrrrr

So cool though hey.

Peace and Health to All xxxx

8 Comments:

At 7:54 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

I love it when you call me Ness :)
Kisses,
Vx

 
At 7:56 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

spelling mistake anyone?!
duh!
Vx

 
At 8:49 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Good to see you up and about even if for a little while. Miss you lots but just stay in bed til you feel better. We'll still be here waiting, no-one would ever give up on YOU Shaz.

 
At 4:26 pm , Blogger Footpad said...

What a terrific postcard!

Hang in there, Shazzie! I know it's hard, but you can...and will...get there.

Otherwise, who will point out my obvious misunderstanding of the way everyone *else* uses the English language? ;-P

-- f

 
At 1:41 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Wonderful postcard - so glad it reached you in the moment you needed it. Sending you love, xx, deb

 
At 2:24 am , Blogger Vickie said...

Such a neat postcard for a very neat lady---glad it arrived when you most needed a pick me up.

You are missed but I understand it is difficult to be up and around when one is not feeling well.

Take care of you and know we are always here for you---you are always in my thoughts even if I am not around commenting.

You have become one of my most admired bloggers. I strive to become more like you---learn to enjoy life no matter what we face.

 
At 11:19 am , Blogger awareness said...

ah shaz.........hope you're starting to gain your strength. I love the postcard.

take care.........thinking of you.

 
At 2:57 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

The post card is so sweet, I hope you don't mind, I copied you address...Will be sending you a note soon.
Love and Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home