Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pain and Anguish



Tears for the children who have no say
Tears for the children who don't understand
Tears for the children who have to pay
Tears for the children who are not protected
Tears for the children who learn to obey
Tears for the children of parents who harm
Tears for the pain that is never okay
Tears for the pain that doesn't reflect
Tears for their pain that's for more than one day
Prayers for the children un-burden their Heart
Prayers for the children right from the start


My Heart is breaking, our family is grieving.


I am Praying for peace, for truth, for justice, for consequences and I pray for forgiveness, for wishing the same atrocities upon this abuser and for wishing agony and a long painful stint in hell to him for every thing he has ever done.

I cannot say anything, I am actually at a loss for words, the acts are so vile, I just can not comprehend. As my own son sits at my feet and my girls are sound asleep, safe in their beds tears flow with recognition of how lucky they are and how blessed they have been.



I know the pain of the children.



I just cant imagine being there mumma.



16 Comments:

At 6:49 am , Blogger Kristen said...

oh shaz - i'm so so sorry to hear that your family is grieving. i'm so SO sorry that something awful has happened to a child.

i'm sure you'll get forgiveness - my thoughts are the same whenever i hear of the atrocities that happen to children.

again, i'm so sorry.

 
At 9:32 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Dear Shaz: I am at such a loss for words just now..but I will be praying for you and your family's grieving breaking heart! "Vengence is mine saith the Lord "I WILL REPAY" The Lord will not let this go unanswered!

All my love and hugs to you!

 
At 12:30 pm , Blogger Steve said...

It seems Hugs are the order of the day ...........

((((((((HUGS))))))))

 
At 1:28 pm , Blogger Nan said...

Oh no this doesn't sound good at all.
Sending warm hugs to you and your family.

 
At 6:42 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

I'm so sorry Shaz. I don't know what has caused you such pain but you are such a caring person and I know how much you feel the pain of others. Big hugs coming your way.

 
At 8:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stopping by and catching up. sending positive vibes and warm fuzzies to you and your family. take care, hugz.

 
At 10:32 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Keeping you & your in my thoughts dear lady.

 
At 12:15 am , Blogger Walker said...

There is no more pain than watching children suffer.
My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of pain.
I know your family will gather to give stregnth and comfort to the one needing it the most.

 
At 1:25 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Sending you love and peace ... (((((((((Shaz)))))))))))))))),
xx, Deb

p.s. I'll call soon.

 
At 2:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, I have no idea what to read into this, but know that I am sending you love and comfort.

xoxoxo

 
At 4:00 am , Blogger Chrissie said...

Oh Shaz, I'm sending you a hug! Take care.

 
At 11:25 am , Blogger awareness said...

no words today.........have read between your words and hear the pain and sorrow.....

 
At 2:28 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Whatever is happening that has you grieving so, you're in my heart and thoughts~~~~~~

 
At 12:03 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your heart is breaking, my heart breaks whenever there is pain and violence against a child. And you're right, we are so very lucky when we know our children are safe and sound.

(((shaz)))

xoxo

 
At 9:37 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

People who harm children are absolutely the scum of the earth.

I am not sure what is going on but certianly doesnt sound good.

I am thinking of you.

Give me a call when you want to talk.
Bx

 
At 1:20 pm , Blogger sandy said...

OH dear, this sounds so bad Shaz...I'm so sorry you are all gonig through this, especially the kids..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home