Saturday, September 15, 2007

Babies Galore.................

I am missing everyone terribly. I have been so sick, struck down with a virus that has had me on the loo with a bucket between my knees for the last 5/6 days. It has ravaged the whole house except Ben to which i am so grateful. Tayla Rose was the worst affected having to have injections to stop the vomiting. Her tiny frame is now 5 kgs (11lbs) lighter leaving her at a bow away in the wind kinda weight of 39kgs (85lbs)
So to say this is a nasty bug is an understatement so all my plans of keeping in touch and being around brighter and healthier have been put on hold.

Something to look forward to and get well for is Ben's Birthday Party next Saturday. Our family and friends will all come to a huge party up like they have come to expect from me. I love to cook so I'm looking forward to putting together a feast of many different dishes. We will have a spit roast so the meat is organised but I do love salads and veges and nibbles to start finishing with a huge Pavlova with fresh cream and fruit. I cant believe I'm talking about food when at this moment I cant even consider eating more than a green apple the first thing past my lips in days.
Now it may have been a terrible week here but amazing and wonderful things have happened.
Firstly I became an Aunt again for the 7th time to only the second boy grandchild out of 11 to my brother his name is Arlon.
My sweet friend Bek also had a beautiful son Joshua her second babe.
My sisters dog had 8 puppies.
My friend peter went through the birth with a friend of ours as the dad didn't make it in time (I know, woops) so with all of these new births and wonderful blessings I am so grateful for every ones good health and joyous arrivals even if I have missed them all.
There is plenty of time to cuddle and kiss these new arrivals when I see them.

Peace and Health To All xx

PS. 5 weeks to go I can almost taste the end.
Hopefully my words will flow and I will have something constructive to say when I am off all these meds ;)

13 Comments:

At 1:29 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I knew something was going on ... so sorry to hear all of you have been sick (save that lucky bloke Ben!) Seriously love, hope you and the girls are doing much, much better. Lovely to focus on the new lives that have come into your world -- babies and puppies -- what can be better?!! Lovin you lots, xx, deb

 
At 6:33 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be any Grappa at Bens party?

 
At 8:06 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grappa is banned from only 2 people and you know who you are LOL

 
At 2:14 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Get better soon Shaz. Big hugz.

 
At 3:39 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Yes, Shaz, when you don't post for a while...I just know I need to love on you and say many prayers.
Don't you just love all these new babies....I can't wait until Bek is able to give us a picture!
Love and Hugs, dear one.

 
At 9:07 pm , Blogger awareness said...

YUCKY! OMG, I hope you're all on the mend now. That's happened here before and it's just nasty.

But......the babies!! I love babies and I don't seem to have any around right now which is a big drag. Enjoy all of them.....

tiny little miracles of love they are, they are.

take care.........5 wks and counting down.....

 
At 7:15 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

hope you're feeling better soon, what a vicious bug... hugs from here..

so many babies...how gorgeous... and here's to the next five weeks sailing past and to Ben's birthday party next week.... :), x

 
At 1:53 pm , Blogger Kristen said...

sorry about the bug -- but, YEA YEA YEA on all the babies!!!
AND AND AND AND AND!!!!!!
FIVE WEEKS, SHAZ!!! only FIVE!!!! woohooooooo!!!!!!!! i'm concentrating on that time going really quickly for you!!!!!

big hugs!

 
At 6:36 pm , Blogger Robert said...

Ive had that bug sweet shaz so sorry for you and your mates hope it leaves soon

wonderful to hear about all the babies and puppies sure does brighten a day to hear news like that!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment shaz. I pray the changewinds blow strongly in your inlasws congregation!!! God is sure up to something!! Health happiness peace grace be yours shaz!!! xx

 
At 7:46 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

blasted bug
but
beautiful babes
i bet

wow... only five weeks of treatment left, Shaz... makes me want to throw a party for you! and i throw a mean party.... some day you'll see ;)

Vx

 
At 11:03 pm , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Hiya Shaz, just popping by to say I tagged you.. hope you don't mind - just for fun :)

 
At 7:31 am , Blogger Nan said...

So sorry you aren't well. Take care and get better quickly.
Hugs.

 
At 6:56 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and here is the answer to the question in my previous comment (it would help if I read these in date order! he he)

FIVE WEEKS!!!!! Hurrah!!! I remember before you started this, and here you are, almost to the end.

love.xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home