Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday to my baby girl.

Way To Celebrate 200 Posts

20 Years..............Phew 20 years ago today I gave birth to an 8lb2ounce beautiful baby girl.
She was and is an amazing little girl whom I adore with all my heart.
She is now a young adult and just as beautiful as they day she was born.
I am just as in love with her today as I was from the moment she was placed in my arms.
That memory of our eyes connecting for the very first time is etched into my memory like a carving in stone.
It is the most amazing gift to have the opportunity to carry, give birth and then raise your own child.
I have been blessed four times with that privilege and I wouldn't change a second of it.
I would do it all over again if I could, I love being a mum.
I was born to be a mumma all though I didn't think so when she was 6 months old and I fell pregnant for the second time.
I have to admit that she would of been an only child if I hadn't of fallen pregnant with him I was so content with her.
I was so scared that I would be unable to share myself with more than one child but I was so wrong.
All of my kids are unique and I can't express what they mean to me.
My only regret is getting cancer and not having any more.
But today I am grateful for what I have and consider the alternatives.
I would not be who I am or be here at all if it wasn’t for my beautiful kids and I thank God daily for that blessing.

10 Comments:

At 6:12 pm , Blogger K M F said...

Happy Birthday...........

 
At 10:20 pm , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Happy Birthday to her and enjoy our day.

It's strange that worry about not being able to share yourself with more than one...I had that worry too.. can't explain it as it doesn't make sense but somehow once there is more than one, there just is more than enough...

am so pleased you're feeling so well now, hugs to you, Katie,x

 
At 10:48 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. Don't the two of you look gorgeous? It's good to see you looking so well and happy Shaz. Can you see that finish line yet?

 
At 8:08 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Happy Birthday, to a beautiful daughter. You too are a beautiful mum. Intereting...when Michel, my oldest daughter was 6 mo. I got pregnant with Julie. Then 2 yrs later Myk and 5 yrs later my baby Jill.
Love you Shaz.

 
At 11:09 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your daughter is so beautiful, and she looks so much like you...20 was a good year. :)
~ruby

 
At 12:30 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Happy birthday to your baby girl, and happy 200th post to you!!

 
At 5:21 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm birth~day wishes to the both of you. I hope that her day was beautiful.

lots of love.xoxoxo

 
At 11:49 pm , Blogger Deb said...

Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to your daughter!

 
At 10:57 am , Blogger Walker said...

Which ones the 20 year old?

 
At 8:12 am , Blogger sandy said...

wow, beautiful girl..great photo of you two....happy birthday to her...

sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home