Saturday, September 08, 2007

Unsettled.............................

Uncle Charlie when Danicka was 4 days old.
I'm unsettled and water logged from more than just the rain. I didn’t think anything could spoil my mood as I am so grateful to be up and about 9 days of feeling really good cant change the fact that mind and heart is in turmoil.
I refer back to this.
Dreams are a constant for me visions are vivid and words for people always coming to me from a greater source. I have always been the same, I have always been the ballsy one to stand up and be heard in the defense of all. Why do I challenge my heart and what I know to be wrong to me when it’s me? My uncle is very much at the forefront I thought I had closure on this subject my priority was to get his ashes and I did. But there is a lingering feeling of injustice that I just cant shake the fact that he appears to me in my sleep is an indication that things aren’t finalized that there is something that he is not at peace with and I am driving myself mad about what I should of done differently and if I should try to changes that now. I didn’t want to seek the advice of a solicitor as I considered the reflection of what the cow and they would think my motives were. I assure you it’s not all monetary but too many things don’t make sense and this is arising even more with the legalities of Pete’s mum’s wishes.

I just can’t give in to the fact that she has done the best she can with the situation. She still hasn’t sent me a copy f his will and I am presuming that 10 months was long enough as I am his only relative 1 phone call to tell me he was dead wasn’t to damn much to ask.


I don’t know where this heading but I need to know the truth and what she is hiding. Looking through photos last night of the day Danicka was born reminded me he was there during every major event in my life my marriage my kids my 21st birthday my whole damn life and she has tainted my memory of him with her callousness. Know I wasnt just down the road on these occasions I was at the top end of Australia and he drove for 2 days at a time to see me every year and only once with her in there time together. They have been apart for so many years i just cant get get my head around her actions and I don't know if I can justify them in my mind. Do I leave sleeping dogs lie or do I dig deeper and see what she is hiding. I dont want to contest his will I just want to read it as his account of it is very different to hers.

Pondering a course of action I just don't know where to start.

Edit: Well I wrote this post after an awful night but I have awoken to the sun shinning and still feeling well just grateful to be alive. I am not sure if I will pursue anything or not but right know I am glad to be well.



Peace and Health to All xx

10 Comments:

At 5:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I am so sad to hear that you are back in this place of questioning and grief concerning this woman.

Perhaps your uncle is coming to you in dreams to let you know he is watching over you?

Whatever you decide will be right...go with your heart and soul and with what "feels right." You will know what that is when the time comes.

Sending you love and peace. xoxoxo

 
At 11:12 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I believe in you and know that the right path will present itself -- even if that path is to do nothing else with this. That being said, I would seriously consider ringing a soliciter ... something never has felt right about this from the moment you wrote about it.
Love the picture of your uncle and Danika ... the witch cannot take away your precious memories.

On a happier note, I dubbed thee a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" over at my site! Peace and much love, xx, deb

 
At 8:54 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sweets... thinking of you.
Bx

 
At 9:13 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

... and I'm glad that you're feeling well too.

whatever you decide with respect to this whole thing will be the right thing... there's nothing you could have done. but if you feel there's something you could do now -or that your uncle would have wanted you to pursue- go with it... when you're ready.

lots of love
Vx

 
At 1:29 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Dear Shaz: I know you have the heart to follow what it tells you, you will decide and do the right thing...You will have guidance from above...as always.

 
At 5:30 pm , Blogger K M F said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeets....

 
At 11:42 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Hi Shaz
I am very late but I would just like to say, DO IT. Do what you have to so you can put this to rest once and for all. You may or may not get the answers you seek but it sounds like you will never have any peace until you have exhausted all avenues.

Maybe when your treatment is over and you're feeling more up to it. From the moment I first read about this situation, it didn't smell right. Do what you think your Uncle would have wanted.

 
At 10:57 am , Blogger Walker said...

I think that you need closier and the only way you are going to get it if she doesn;t let you read that will is to contest it ot you will feel like you let your uncle down.

Have a lawyer send ther a letter stating that if you don't get the opertunity to see the will then you would pursue legal action and void anything she has done to date with what she has taken as hers.

I don;t know what the laws are like in Australia but here you could put a lean on prpoerty stopping it from being sold until the courts allow it.

She gives you heart ack, time to piss her off.

 
At 11:31 am , Blogger awareness said...

hey there Shaz.......so glad you're feeling well.

I'm with Walker.....time for a letter.

I'm dealing with this shit right now as well.....

 
At 9:10 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

To do or not to do that is the question!

Just think NIKE!
Just do It!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home