Sunday, August 26, 2007

Girly things

Girls night in. We did facials, ear piercing and eye lash tint it was fun were going to do monthly girly things with my babes friends manicures and pedicures lots a fun. Great stuff to do while you flooded in. Look at their little red ears so cute.

Olivia and Tayla are like siamese twins when there together as they don't see each other as much as they would like due to us moving.




If you go Here you will meet my better half who has just started a blog YAY please welcome the love of my life hes a funny guy and really sweet.

8 Comments:

At 5:27 am , Blogger Walker said...

Cool and red ears come free LOL

Now I will go welcome you other half.

 
At 12:53 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Just visited Bam Bam's blog - yeah, Ben! Glad that you had a great day with the girls. Love and peace, xx, deb

 
At 9:21 pm , Blogger Claire said...

Sounds like fun, sweetie!

Cxx

 
At 10:57 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

I was in such a hurry to visit Ben's blog earlier that I forgot to comment on yours. Glad to see that you got to do something fun with "your girls". I can't believe how much rain you guys are getting. Its as dry as a bone here.

 
At 11:06 pm , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

you pierce ears?...
girly nights are good...
he's a great guy you've got there too :)

 
At 12:52 pm , Blogger Nan said...

Girls night in are a must. I love them.

 
At 11:08 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Girls night in!
*sigh*
I miss those days now that I live so far from my sister-in-law and her 2 girls.
I have only menfolk in my house.

 
At 12:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, his post about you made me cry. How lucky you both are to have one another.

love.xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home