Friday, August 31, 2007

Me and number 3

From Glamour

To Sports Star


What a day, I had my injection yesterday (Thursday) and had a great day I watched Tayla run her 200m and 800m races at north zone. She came up with a first and second and then today she got two more seconds and a fourth that puts her into the team for SE Queensland if she does well there shes in the State team I'm so excited my midget kid is a speedy Gonzales. She hurt her knee but I am so proud of our little runner. She was the smallest one in the whole team and she blitzed it.
I was able to get up early again and feel well still no pain meds I am so overjoyed I could burst. It is an amazing boost to feel so good for more than one day, no onslaught of pain and weariness. No aches, pains or migraines, no vomiting any hot flushes or shivers. Good times.
Now the power of prayer:
To me there is no stronger force for justice and goodness. I had a phone call this morning from sister in-law GREAT NEWS she is getting her children back and the father will be charged on countless things. I can’t tell you how happy I am for them and those babes. They will need a lot of counseling but they will have an abundance of love and security from here on in... He will hopefully get back as much as he has dished out when he is finally locked up. Well I'm looking forward to my weekend of good health maybe the Jazz festival and Lyndell and I will do some pottery also to kill some time and just enjoy being.

11 Comments:

At 8:43 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

Shazzy momma! I'm back from my hols and just so thrilled to find you feeling better. Let's hope you're on a roll, eh? Congrats to our sports girl! And such relief that your sister-in-law's family are going to be able to see justice done and put the pieces back together. Ben's blog is cool! He is so crazy about you!
Be back soon. Love to you all,
Vx

 
At 9:45 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

What a beautiful sports girl she is!
I KNOW how proud you are of her!
Happy to read that once again you're feeling better.
Whatever it is that you're doing, keep it up! :D

 
At 12:51 am , Blogger Isabella said...

Woohoo, happy days are here again. I hope they last forever and ever. Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. Doesn't she look glamorous in that top pic? Tell Ben he'd better get the cattle prod out to fend off all the boys.

 
At 6:58 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

Wahoo Tayla! Really glad your feeling good!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

 
At 8:33 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

wow, she is gorgeous.. and congratulations to her...

am so pleased you're feeling better - it all sounds good, Katie

 
At 8:54 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your beautiful girl! Wow...she is a little speed demon. (in the best possible sense)

SOOO glad that you are feeling well, and NO pain meds!!! Hurrah.

Have the best weekend! love.xoxox

 
At 1:53 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I'm *so* glad you're feeling well! Go Tayla - what a lovely girl! Have loads of fun over the weekend. Much peace & love, Deb

 
At 2:08 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

She's so lovely! and so sporty...! You've got to be so proud!!! I spent this week with my Marc (grandson) who is the runner in our gang. so glad you're feeling better. I'm so glad to be home.

 
At 12:22 pm , Blogger sandy said...

Yeah for Tayla...good going.

So glad you are feeling good and I realize I didn't get here right away when you posted that but hope the good streak is still going on...

also congrats and great news about your sister-in-law and the kids.

sandy

 
At 2:53 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Tayla is SO gorgeous!!

So glad to hear the good news about your SIL and her kids, and about you having a good week!

 
At 5:28 am , Blogger Walker said...

She is a fast one and an athlete, the boys will have to run pretty damn fast to catch her lol

I hope he gots 1000 fold what he dished out.

I hope the family can move forward and put as much of this behind them as they can

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home