Monday, October 01, 2007

Laughter at My expense

The day before Ben's party Pete my oldest friend came up to visit it was his first big trip since his mum passed away so it was good to see him. Since treatment to say I have been very loopy is an understatement. I have no memory, I have no real thought process and I get a little confused. Its really kind of funny and you have to laugh other wise you'd cry but my friends and family aren't the most sympathetic lot don't get me wrong they are very good but we have a real prankster kind of family and any chance to laugh at their expense we go for it so it has been open slather on me and I have to admit its really funny. Or maybe I have a warped sense of humour. Well any way I had just gone inside to organise dinner and Ben and pete were outside.

Ben walked in asked if I needed a hand and asked me to get the Vodka bottle out of the freezer stupid me obliges not giving his request a second thought and so I opened the freezer which is huge and Pete jumped out i screamed at the top of my lungs followed by roars of laughter from everyone at my expense he said the look on my face was priceless my heart was poundig a 100 miles an hour I nearly peed right then and there it was so funny. I hope you have laughter in your lives and had a great weekend.





9 Comments:

At 12:37 am , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

ROFLMAO!

Sorry you almost peed yourself .... but it IS funny!
Wickedly so!

 
At 1:19 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

What a brilliant prank!!!!!!!!!!! Pete is adorable sitting there in your freezer :) Too funny babe. xx, deb

 
At 3:42 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

Crazy fun! It's great that you can laugh about it!!

 
At 7:55 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon my beautiful and oldest friend we have seen alot of funny and mad things over the last 29 years, even me jumping out of your freezer at you LOL, love it!!! lots of love Pete XO

 
At 8:23 am , Blogger Isabella said...

That was very funny but I'm glad it was you and not me. I hate it when people jump out at me. When I used to play hide and seek as a kid, I would always reveal myself just as they were about to find me because I hated that "jump out at you moment".

 
At 9:35 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

but did he have the vodka bottle???
Lolol, thats funny! :)
Hugs
Katie
xx

 
At 7:30 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz, that is absolutely delightful...it that where the saying "I've got cold feet" come from!!! I would still be laughing! You are such a fun family.

 
At 10:31 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hilarious prank.........! there is NOTHING like laughing with abandon!!

Is Sharon your full name Shaz?

 
At 10:55 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awefully cold in that freezer! he he...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home