Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthdays-Buddies and Tagged

Katie the gorgeous girl from the UK has tagged me.
The name of the game is to:List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

L would have to be for Love. I love my family and my friends there is nothing that I wouldn't do for those I love even to my own detriment.
E would have to be for Empathise. There is a huge difference between sympathy and empathy and few people get the difference. I try to be more empathetic than sympathetic and the fact i have experienced so much in my life I think I achieve that, or at least I hope so.
A would have to be for Attitude. I'm full of attitude I stand up for right and wrong and I tend to express that a lot. I try to do it without malice or judgement but I have never been backward in coming forward.

So that's it not very exciting as I have a short middle name but I tried ;)
I will Tag Deb-Vanessa-Wanda-Dana-Jen

Last night i cooked a huge lasagna and went over to an old girlfriends house who just moved up here. She is now only 20mins away instead of 2 1/2 hours and I love I am so excited to have someone closer. We have known each other for24 years and she is classic. Her kids are adorable and they are just over joyed to know there going to see us on a regular basis. Well Ben's 30th Birthday party is on Saturday night and people are arriving from today so we will have a house full of friends and family and I cant wait. I had my injection this morning and I'm feeling a little tired but other than that perfectly well. Peter arrives today he is doing pretty well its hard to believe its been nearly 2 months since his mumma died. He is up and down at the moment but that's expected I think hes coping really well under the circumstances.
Well that's it for me I will post many pictures from the Party so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your week.
Peace and Health To All XXX



My Baby He is so cute !!!!!!

14 Comments:

At 11:17 am , Blogger Wanda said...

I love...I've got a short middle name too. Three letters!! I will be happy to do your tag! Love the picture of birthday boy!!

 
At 2:26 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Glad to hear that Ben had a happy birthday!! Sweetie -- worried about your blood levels, but damn glad that you're feeling so fabulous. I believe in medical miracles. Keep holding the faith and embracing the good moments that you are feeling. Much love and peace to you sweet sistah, xx, deb

 
At 9:20 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

Happy birthday Ben!! Yes, he's a cutie.

Got that tag, by the way :) My middle name is June... so let's see what I come up with. hmmm

Love you... ENJOY the party :)
Vx

 
At 11:28 pm , Blogger cherry girl said...

Looking forward to seeing pics of the party! Sounds like your going to have a lot of fun! How wonderful to have your friend living so much closer to you now!

 
At 8:51 am , Blogger Whitesnake said...

Looking forward to seeing those pics and hearing constantly good things, happy thoughts take care.

 
At 12:34 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Hey Shaz......! My middle name is up for all to see.

Big birthday bounces for Ben. And hugs to you.

 
At 12:52 pm , Blogger Admin said...

such a cool meme! i'm going to do it now!

 
At 4:04 pm , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Love it, :) Think you're so right about empathy and sympathy too.
Enjoy Ben's birthday but please take care, Katie,xx

 
At 1:43 am , Blogger Isabella said...

Sorry I'm late Shaz and a very happy birthday to you Bam Bam. Hope you have an absolute ball at the party and hope your feeling of wellness lasts forever.

 
At 7:35 am , Blogger Nan said...

Have a great weekend!

 
At 11:01 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Shaz, the tag was fun and several other people jumped in!

 
At 1:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that the b-day party went fabulously honey! Also glad to hear that you are still feeling strong.

Hmmm..I'll have to give some thought to this one....but I'll accept the challenge. he he

Lots of love.xoxox

 
At 3:04 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I responded to the tag -- thanks, love! xx, deb

 
At 8:53 am , Blogger Deb said...

The middle name tag was a fun meme! My daughter's middle name is the same - but she spells it Leigh. Very pretty :-}
Lasagna and visiting with an old girlfriend sounds like a great night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home