Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun night and rude people........

Its a quiet night Tayla Olivia (Taylas bestie from Brisbane) Ayesha and I (oh and Bella our dog who by the way is due to have pups on the 31st) just hanging doing the girl thing like we do every holidays. No ear piercing tonight but eyelash tinting and chick flicks. Last night I took them into Noosa we walked along the beach window shopped and had gelatis watching the tourists checking out the cute guys and putting money into the hat for a busker on singing and playing his guitar.

Tomorrow I am going to gym for the first time in nearly 4years it is so going to hurt but I really need to get back to me and its a good start the cleansing starts then as well. I really need to make a start without thinking about what my test results will be. I have decided that if it didn't work then so be it and I am more prepared this time then I was before. I know what to expect and I really believe if it did happen I would deal with it a lot better. Now don't get me wrong I feel great and I also think I am cured so I am not worried but I needed to make a decision.

Now to a completely different subject.
Rude People In business especially retail I was always told and taught be courteous and supposedly the customer is always right. I know that's not always the case but seriously I have never struck a woman like i did the other day. I am very mellow these days I don't burr up easily and if anything I get a little walked on but this just blew my mind. There was Lyndell (Mrs naughty) Tania (Miss naughty) and of course me. We went to noosa and lyndell and I went into a clothes shop and she proceeded to try on about 6/7 items of clothing. No problem so far it was a normal shopping experience. Well from then things took a little turn in a different direction.................L got dressed and tried on some shoes that I passed her from beside the dressing room with the curtain open and then passed them back as they were uncomfortable. Just as she was to pick up the clothes she tried on and by the way she was going to purchase most of them and I had one item in my hand for me. The sales assistant who clearly was having a bad day walked up and said in a stern voice what is going on here ? Before we could reply she stormed past L and then it started she picked up the remainder of the clothes off the floor including the ones to be purchased and started her rant huffing and puffing she said this is why we have hooks why have you got these clothes on the floor blah blah blah?
Okay we said, as she started to walk away she turned and said what are you buying? I told her she was just deciding before you came in. This is in a small but open store and there were more customers in the shop, L and I looked at each other in disbelief and thought we would just let it go UNTILL as she walked towards the desk and new customers she was still going on about it saying How would you like it if I came into your house and threw your things all over the floor? as she said that you could see the other customers discomfort. I was thinking enough already but didn't realise the words came out in a little louder than normal voice.
Then it started she proceeded to yell at us call us morons she said something about thoroughbreds and then something about mongrel dogs having more manners. WELL that was it I told her I had never seen anything like the show she was putting on and to call us rude was ridiculous. Then as we decided to leave with out our clothes throwing them on the counter Tania had walked in because she heard me raise my voice and got excited over the drama as it unfolded UNTILL it took a turn for the worse and as we were walking out I heard this witch of a woman call us stupid bitches and she was ordering us out of her store.
I stopped at the stupid bitches comment.......Who in the hell did she think she was and as I stood there trying to control my anger Tania grabbed my arm and said don't worry lets go.
PFFtttt your kidding I stood there shaking and I couldn't help it all I could get out was really loudly was I SHOULD KNOCK HER HEAD OFF HER F*%#EN SHOULDERS I started to shake and my fists were clenched I was about to loose it when the girls said come on lets go they were scared of what may unfold. I stood just outside for a minute trying to compose myself my stomach was in knots and I had a twitch in my temple I wanted to hurt this woman and rather badly at this point. We walked as I tried to understand what the hell just happened and why I didn't kill this woman, it is beyond my comprehension to what her problem was and I believe with all my heart that if Tania had of said f**k her it would of been on but I think were all in a little shock and this woman really doesn't know how close she came to being planted on her ass.

Okay we had put some of the clothes on the floor but we were buying most of them, okay there were hooks yes 1 broken and maybe we should of used them but holy shit she went way to far.

Now I am not a vengeful woman but I think a little shake up for her maybe required and I will keep you informed as to the next chapter. I usually conclude with Peace and Health but just thinking about it doesn't make me feel peaceful so tonight its just..................................

God Bless

9 Comments:

At 12:11 am , Blogger awareness said...

Are you going to "out" this bitch in a letter to the local paper? Man, her reaction was completely over the top. There are shops in my city that I refuse to go into. They are run by high falooting snits who make you feel beneath them because they assume you can't afford their clothing. How the hell do they know this??
There are also a few vendors at the local Saturday market which I refuse to have anything to do with because of their rudeness and disrespect........no eye contact, no smiles......impatient etc.
AND I make sure everyone I know knows this!

Keep us posted Shaz! I love the fire in your pierced belly! :)

 
At 12:21 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Dana it was a total spin out and yep letters and word of mouth on the way. It is a really cheap shop aswell like nothing over $40 it was just rediculous and to do that to a local lass like myself is truly a huge mistake lol

 
At 1:17 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

How totally rude... she doesn't deserve to have customers if thats how she treats them.
I have a shop here I won't set foot in because of their attitude, they have no right at all to be like that...
Good luck at the gym - I'm off there now hopefully...:)
Take care, Katie, x

 
At 2:32 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

What a nasty bitch -- of course, she's her own worst revenge. Imagine waking up every morning and actually being her?

I can imagine your anger, babe. Sorry that what should have been a fun, carefree time of shopping turned into something so ugly.

Sending YOU peace & love. Oh yeah, and by the way - you've received an AWARD over at my site!! Love ya, xx, deb

 
At 1:35 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

You can't imagine how much I am glad you are back...I realize just how dull and boring my life is...you just bring color, drama, excitement and just plain fun into my life....I'm sorry it was at your expense..but I could just see this as a movie unfolding...Thelma and Louise on the run....!!!!
Love you tons and tons.
Wanda

 
At 6:32 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

You should definitely write some letter of complaint, she sounds like she was totally out of order - well done for keeping your cool as well as you did!

 
At 4:56 pm , Blogger Robert said...

i want to toss a boomerang and let it fling round and smack her in the head. maybe let a wombat and kookaburra take some bites out of her grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what a witch!!! You showed unbelievable self-control shazzie!!! Im with dana, hope to see updates. This cretin will most surely experience repercussions, i am amazed the other customers didn't join in and tell her off for you!!! So cool to hear about your fun with your girls the rest of the day sweet shazzie!!! xx

 
At 10:12 pm , Blogger Walker said...

The mood if I would have been there in the mood I am in now I would have said"Pop The Bitch"!!

You did the right thing by walking away.
But I bet the andrenalin rush was something else.

 
At 12:53 am , Blogger Karen said...

Hi Shazzie, Kudos on the self control...I had a barney with a customer at the XLotto counter the other day. Usually I bite my lip because the kids are often with me but they had gone to another shop. This guy had spoken to me like a piece of shit over nothing and in front of the whole shopping centre I let him have it. Geez it felt good.

Anyway, I also came to tell you that there is a little something waiting for you at my blog which will hopefully make your day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home