Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Days and weeks, months even have passed by so quickly, its 6 weeks until Xmas and I am tired and it seems like it was only a few weeks ago I struggled to get through Xmas day.
My body still weary and my mind a little lost all though I am doing much better I feel strange, I feel kinda lazy and a little disconnected from everything and I am trying to form some sort of normality and routine back into our lives.
Its been great with the girls lately I am able to spend more time talking and getting interested in whats going on with them (and remember the next day) I just feel as if I have missed a big chunk of the last year and realistically I have but it just feels odd some how.
I am not feeling sorry for my self just considering where to go from here. I am off to the naturopath soon to work on a regime of how to get my health back on track and detox all the chemicals that I've consumed.
I really need some normality and routine as i am feeling a little lazy and a little confused on what direction or route to follow now. So much as happened in the last couple of years, my health only being a part of the changes that we have gone through and we are all trying to adjust and find our feet.
Its strange how not having my computer going and visiting everyone and staying connected has left a big gap in my life at the moment. Even if I don't post, just by being in touch with you all through your own posts makes me feel better some how. Not knowing whats going on and missing even the small stuff with you all, well to be honest pisses me off big time and even that seems a little weird but I know you all get that.
You have all just become such a special part of my life that I feel a little lost when your not in it. I feel a bit dorky about that because we have never even met but I care for you all very deeply and i miss you all a lot.
You guys have been there for me during some pretty dark times and I hope you all know how much I appreciate each and everyone you.
You have been my confidants with out judgement,my friends without question and my special place to fall when I needed it. Your always there to pick me up and make me smile when I didnt think I could or wanted too, we have laughed together, cried together, I have never felt your touch physicly but my heart has. I have never even heard your voices, but I have definately felt your support and been hugely blessed by your friendships.
I just want you all to know that and know I probably wouldn't have gotten to where I am now with out each and everyone of you.
Each of you have given me something very special and I hold you all very close to my heart, more than any typed word will ever express properly.

So as I go to sleep tonight and Pray I will thank God for each and everyone of you,
MY New found Friends.

18 Comments:

At 5:50 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Sweet Shaz: You are so right, some of these blogger relationships seem deeper than blood relationships sometimes.

Funny, even though we have never met...you stole my heart the first time I read you blog. You have always reminded me of my Jilly Willy, and that has also brought a deep connection. (You both have been through so so much)
Love you with all my heart, and even when you don't post...you are in my thougts and prayers.

Hey, thanks for the cute emails you send me from time to time. I always pass them on....XOXOXXO

 
At 6:31 am , Blogger Karen said...

Hey Shaz, sorry to hear that you are still finding your way through the fog. I think its going to take a while before your body is rid of all those evil chemicals but each day without them is a day closer to good health.

Where would we all be without our blogging friends? I have often tried to analyse why these friendships are so important but now I just accept that they are and enjoy it for what it is. I wish people who don't blog could understand it. My family look at me (especially my mum) as if I've just dropped in from Mars when I try to explain it....lol.

I know I cherish the day I met YOU through blogging and it has been a pleasure getting to know you :)

 
At 10:54 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

Sweetness! Yes... we know what you mean about how much this means to you. I, for one, identify hugely. You know I love you to bits. I'm so glad you FEEL my little big bit of love. I FEEL yours too.

Vx

 
At 3:03 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Shaz, you are a genuinely authentic person. One of the best gifts I have received from blogging is to have had a chance to get to know you and to connect with you. Your strength, faith and hope inspire me daily.

the direction you are to go now? I do believe that will be shown to you in due time. God has big plans for you Shaz. The next step in your journey after you regain your strength and clear you body and head of all the medicine you have had to endure......will be revealed.

I think perhaps it will have something to do with sharing your stories to a broader audience......oh and I think there will be something to do with rainbows!

 
At 12:55 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Dear Shaz,
The reason that you've found yourself encircled with love and friendship here is because of who you are and what you put out there in terms of authenticity, love, humour and grace. You're a gift and I am thankful for you in my life.
In peace, love & friendship, xx, deb

 
At 1:55 am , Blogger Walker said...

One day when all the chemicals are outof your body you will feel like 20 again :)

I have met some solid friends through blogging and it shows in the form of hundreds of hours a month in long distance calls covering the world from one end to the other on my phone bill.

It's doesn;t matter where you meet those you call friend just that you are friends :)

 
At 10:14 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Shaz, the best bit about blogging has been the connections made with people I would never otherwise have met...and I am so very pleased we found each other through this world...you are very much appreciated and an inspiration, take care my lovely beautiful new friend, x

 
At 10:40 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Just stopping by to say "Love Ya"

 
At 3:30 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Babes...
I loves you MUCH
Bx

 
At 5:49 pm , Blogger Robert said...

hey shazzie!!! once again you say things in a most endearing hearwarming way!! I connect with all you are saying blogging has been such a tremendous outlet for me discovering people I would never have met otherwise cant agree more with all of the baove you are a true gift and you better get some good shades my friend because your future is BRIGHT!! hehe hope to hear from you soon enjoy your family sweet ladyxx

 
At 1:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet you, I echo everyone else here and say that you give out as much as you get back in. You are such an amazingly beautiful woman, both inside and out. You inspire and you love.

And that is why you are are loved so.

I hope that you are feeling stronger every single day and that you and the naturalpath are able to formulate a good plan to move forward with.

Thinking of you and sending you hugs and love.xoxoxo

 
At 1:59 am , Blogger Claire said...

Just stopping by with love and prayers sweetie!

Cxx

 
At 3:31 am , Blogger Nan said...

Ok you made me cry. So glad that this is all over for you. Now you can start to get healthy again. We'll all be right here for you on your new journey to getting healthy (even if you can't post).
Take care.

 
At 8:23 am , Blogger Karen said...

Miss you Shaz

 
At 6:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I thank god for you too and I also thank Keith Kersnovski

and that is how you spell it too

 
At 11:51 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

missing you!

 
At 7:55 pm , Blogger Karen said...

SHAZZZZZIIIEEEE.....are you still there? Are you Ok? I miss your smiling face.

 
At 9:41 pm , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Hi baby-

you are so loved and adored-especially by me.

I feel so many of these things too.

XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home