Friday, January 18, 2008

Im Back...........

Well I have my computer back and its about time. It has been way to long and it was so nice just to browse and read as I sit in my favourite chair and catch up on every ones happenings and thoughts.
So much has happened over the last few weeks and I don't even know where to begin.
The girls went to Cairns on boxing day for two and a half weeks. They only see there dad once a year (his choice) and it was a nightmare for all of us. He still has a problem with my leaving him it has been more than 8 years and he just cant except that he did any thing to contribute to the breakdown of our 15 year relationship. He is 46 years old now and he hasn't grown at all. I don't care that he has a problem with me i can handle it i have broad shoulders but to treat my kids like shit is totally unacceptable so began 2 weeks of tears and tantrums. The tears were from my babies and the tantrums from him. You would think that if you only seen them once a year you would make the most of the time you have.................but no that would be to easy. he ran me down which my girls will not stand for especially Tayla she is a little like me, you can pick on her but don't pick on the ones we love. So she was constantly in trouble Ayesha is just not used to having to defend herself or me at every step. I do not speak ill of him to them so it was quite disturbing for them to hear the things they did especially when most of it was lies. They are really good girls and deserved better than they got. Hence they wont be going back next year by there choice and he seems unperturbed by that.It just goes to show that i made the right choices for all of us concerned so many years ago. I wont go into the gory details of when I nearly flew to Cairns to get them and in the process let loose on their Father because it just makes me angry and I wont allow him to do that to me any more.That being said it is so wonderful to have them home. I have just missed them dearly and find that I feel sorry for him for not seeing what wonderful kids we have. He should be proud of them but he lets his bitterness for me get in the way of any enjoyment he could have with them.
I will over the next few days go over whats been happening in the time they were away and get back into the swing of things.
I am just so glad to be back and writing sharing and off loading.

Peace and Health To You All xxx

6 Comments:

At 11:39 pm , Blogger Robert said...

Hi sweet shazzie!!! YAY!! Finally shazzie has come back to the blogosphere!!! LOL You are a lot cuter than the Rock anyway haha So great to read your writing and see you on here dear friend Im sure your gitls are amazing lil ones considering their mama!!!! May 2008 begin by delivering you better and better health and the pure joy of anticipating the beautiful day of celebration with your bambam love you shazzie you help me remember to focus on whats wonderful and good xx

 
At 1:59 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I'm SO happy you have your computer back & are on here blogging again!!!!! I wish the girls had a better experience and that their dad could have put aside his own issues & enjoyed the beautiful spirits of his girls -- instead he's lost out. Thank God they have you & have a wonderful male role model in Ben.
Lots of love to you sweetie. xx, deb

 
At 2:32 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh if you are glad to be back...can you imagine how glad all of us are to have you back.

You were never out of my heart and prayers....

Sorry your kids had to indure that..they sounds like such sweet kids like theim mum!

Love and Hugs and Welcome back!

 
At 1:50 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Nice having you back with your computer.

Your ex is an idiot.
I won't say he doesn't care about the girls but at the moment I think he only cares about himself more.
It's his loss.

 
At 3:17 pm , Blogger Karen said...

WELCOME BACK dear Shazzie. You have been sorely missed my little chipmunk (that's a compliment, I love the chipmunks...lol).

What a shame your ex has chosen to behave worse than a child. I hope for his sake he never realises how he drove his own children away by his need to get back at you. Sounds like they are better off with their beautiful mum and Ben who is more of a father to them anyway.

Can't wait to see more posts from you hon. So glad you're back.

 
At 12:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back my dear shazzy. i am crossing my fingers, teeth and toes that you have good news when next you head to the doc.

i have missed reading my blog roll. i never seems to have any time anymore. but i need to make time. i miss my bloggy pals. thanks for the prayers for k's mom. she is doing better now. she has movement in her left side now, the spinal fluid is able to get to the left side since the neck operation.

love the pictures you posted, kids are such buggers sometimes. at least you didn't have them given you the 'finger' in the pictures. my ex-step kids used to middle finger me off in most of the pictures i took. i wish they didn't but there you have it.

will be checking in on you! love and HUGZ, poet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home