Sunday, October 21, 2007

D Do they stay the same ?
Do they change ?
R Do you follow yours?
Do you help in others?
e Do you have any?
Do you write them down?
A Do you remember them?
Do you share them?
M Do you keep them secret
Do you want them?
S
Well its been a tough week Health wise I am struggling a little, my body is tired and my head hurts with migraines that seem to be hitting me again with a vengeance.
I went to Ipswich taking Ben back out there 3am Monday morning I visited with my Mum who is a little unwell and also friends and family. Long days and the stress of not knowing what was happening with the job took its toll.
I had the shakes and body aches blinding headaches and a mountain of confusion but it was okay I managed with medication and plenty of rest now I am home. Ben is home also and he worked Friday and Saturday night his work finished out there for now so he is home until he is required again.
I am pretty happy about that as I like him near when I am little off its strange how unpredictable this treatment is but not long now and I can't wait till its over.
Thank you for your comments on Bianca its always good to off load a little piece of baggage that is weighing you down. I can talk about my past without being ashamed now. When I was younger I thought that i was deserving of bad things. it takes a lot to realise that bad things happen to good people and you can only do the best you can.

Peace and Health To All XXXX

7 Comments:

At 11:16 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Sweetie: I'm just getting back into the grove of posting and catching up....I haven't had time to read the Bianca posts, but I will do that later this evening. My hubby is in TX visiting a friend, so I can stay up as long as I want without disturbing anyone!!Yeah!!
Love and Hugs! When I with Jill, I think of you so often...you are truly very much alike. :)

 
At 1:03 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Saying your story is the only way you could live with it in the present.
To many people feel guilty for what happened to them in the past because they think they were in the wrong when in fact its the other way around.
Things happen to alot of people, good and bad, what you bring out of it makes you a better person if thats the path you choose, as you have.

Soon soon you will be free of the meds to and the headacks.

Have a nice weekend

 
At 2:10 pm , Blogger Robert said...

so sorry to hear about the migraines shazzie but so good to know the shots will end soon and that en is there with you!! It was very courageous to share your story about bianca shows the tremenous heart you have always had and the lengths you will go to care for a friend!!! keep getting better and better ben hey mate too bad your sisters married lol enjoy each other!! xx

 
At 6:02 pm , Blogger Karen said...

Not long now Shaz. Hope this week is a lot better for you and I'm glad Bam Bam is home now. I know how much you miss him.

 
At 9:41 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Hi hope the migraines ease soon. Am delighted Ben is back forthe moment - when we feel rough it helps to have those we love close to us...
Bianca was a huge part of your life and past - thank you for sharing, an amazing story too...did you ever meet her children?
Indeed our best is the nest we can do - no more.
Love from me
Katie
xx

 
At 10:56 am , Blogger Nan said...

I'm sorry that you are struggling. Sending strength your way. Hugs.

 
At 9:48 pm , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

sending you healing loving thoughts and wishes beautiful one.
XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home